I 55 raceway tickets
Portugal The Man
2011.09.03 07:07 Sorenmatica Portugal The Man
2018.11.29 04:56 tygor For all things related to Forward Madison Football Club!
All things Forward Madison FC, the USL League One soccer team located in Madison, WI.
2019.08.11 22:43 Bouck A place for fans of the band The Wonder Years.
The subreddit/community for fans of the PA pop punk band The Wonder Years. Some shitty mods tried to make us hard pressed to find some solid ground, but we won’t let this world wipe us out.
2023.03.29 21:37 Maregg1979 Fanatical Random 20 keys
So I bought this lottery ticket at fanatical. Let me warn you, they gave me the worst pile of shame steam game in the history of garbage pile of shame. I mean, you would have to make a very strong attempt to get such a collection of complete piss poor "games". Consider yourselves warned !
submitted by Maregg1979
to SteamDeck [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:36 millweh Legibility? Never heard of her
2023.03.29 21:36 gunsandstuffs [WTT] bad lever, v7 5.56 micro comp, random 3 prong 5.56 , t2 low mount, mbus gen 3 for ameriglo rear tritium/trijicon supressor height glock sights
[ everything else]
random post here,
I would like to make a trade for some glock sights or a rear ameriglo tritium suppressor sight
take t2 mount and any other item [except sights] of these items for just a rear ameriglo suppressor height night sight
or take any 3 items for a full set of ameriglo 3 dot suppressor or similar sights
v7 micro 5.55 brake,
random 3 prong 5.56 ,
magpul bad lever ,
holosun or sig t2 low mount
take any 3 for a full ameriglo set , https://imgur.com/a/uZjT2Du
[mbus gen 3]
or I'll trade a set of brand new magpul mbus gen 3 + the bad lever or whatever for a set of trijicon suppressor height night sights for double stack glock or similar quality suppressor height sights
or let's figure something out for trade, lower flair will ship first unless otherwise discussed.
v7 micro $30
3 prong $25
bad lever $25
submitted by gunsandstuffs
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:34 tallalittlebit Oksana and her daughter found a host family stay with in Edmonton, Canada but couldn't afford the journey to get there. Two donors used hotel points and airline miles to cover the costs of their journey and now they have arrived! Visit sp4ukraine.org to sponsor a family's journey to safety.
2023.03.29 21:34 repari17 Working towards home loan, should I take out a car loan or just pay credit and other bills on time?
Hi, trying to maneuver myself towards buying a home over the next 5 years or so. Currently marking 55,000 per year, mid 20s.
What should I be doing to ensure my credit score and financials are as appealing as possible to lenders?
Parents are trying to get me to take out car loans to build credit history with loans. If they are paid off fully by the time I buy a house, is that a good idea, or should I build credit without loans instead.
Thank you for the help
submitted by repari17
to personalfinance [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:34 SciTwi06 How do i get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended?
I believe it was for using a VPN.
I used a VPN because at the time i was suspeneded, Microsoft Rewards was not avalible in my region, but i learned it now is. I have sent multiple tickets for months already and no response Am i doing something wrong?
submitted by SciTwi06
to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:34 blackmagicrules Career Save Files
I’m in the process of porting raw data from an existing game save over into a new save for my map Piney Run. Thing of it is, I have 104 on trees I’ve cut down and some of those trees are right where my Grain Mill Plus is sitting. Which file or files are responsible for the trees I’ve cut down? Would it be one of these?
terrain.heightmap terrain.lod.type.cache terrain.nmap.cache terrain.occluders.cache
I want to transfer old save data from v 188.8.131.52 to a new save with v 184.108.40.206. I know about transferring the usual stuff, just curious about files responsible for the trees. Don’t want my Grain Mill Plus to have trees up inside it. I have over 120+ hrs on it and I’m not about to start completely over. Especially with my radio towers making me $48,076/hr. Once I hit at least $50 or $55 thousand, I’m considering a Repair change from 25% to 50% in the repair & paint settings!
submitted by blackmagicrules
to farmingsimulator [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:34 rorokuu I can tell BOGku is good by his leader skill but, just how good is he? would he hold a high value even at 55%?
submitted by rorokuu to DBZDokkanBattle [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:34 numberland [H] Lots of games, most with links + short descriptions [W] Wishlist games, diamond bundle games, paypal, non-violent games.
Have, a lot of games, see below.
Want, in rough order of preference:
- games off my steam wishlist or listed below
- paypal etc - In $ or £s
- interesting non-violent VR games
- queeatmospheric/puzzly/definitely non-violent/inclusive suggestions
- your full lists to look through to trade :)
Willing to be generous :D WANTS
From the Diamond bundle
- Escape Room triple pack
- (possibly) Ara Fell
For trade for someone else:
- Stardew valley
- Baba is You
- Hidden Folk
Highlights of games you might have from my Steam wishlist:
- Beat Saber
- Garden Story
- The World Next Door
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale
- Little Inferno: Ho Ho Holiday DLC
- Before We Leave series (yes, I know first one is free) interested in potentially two copies of the one I buy for me and partner but one is reasonable.
Potentially 1-3 slots in the Diamond bundle
- see above for the games I want
From the Humble Turkish-Syria Earthquake charity bundle
From the Mystery Star Bundle (both versions): Humble (all unrevealed, unless clicked on by accident)
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition
- XCOM 2
- Payday 2
- Ticket to Ride
- Strange Brigade
- Stick Fight
- Farming Simulator 17
- System Shock Enhanced Edition
- System Shock 2
- Worm Rumble
- Mount & Blade: Warband
- X-Morph: Defense Complete Pack
- Zombie Driver HD
- Space Crew: Legendary Edition (and below)
- Lust from Beyond - M Edition
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
- Remnants of Naezith
- Planet TD
- Firegirl: Hack 'n Splash Rescue DX
- Detached: Non-VR Edition
- Agent in Depth
- Hyper Gunsport
- Arcade Spirits
- Non-Stop Raiders
- MirrorMoon EP
- Cris Tales
- Orbital Racer
- Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
- Alchemist's Castle
- Soul Searching
- Doughlings: Arcade
- Doughlings: Invasion
- Rym 9000
- Izmir: An Independence Simulator
- Guns & Fishes
- Pill Baby
No longer on Steam/issues with Steam
- 112 Operator - management game
- 911 Operator - management game
- A City Sleeps - shoot 'em up
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome - jumping game
- Age of Wonders III - turn based empire builder
- Agents of Mayhem - open-world, third-person action game
- Alien Spidy - High speed platformer
- All You Can Eat - Point and click comic
- The Amazing American Circus - deck building game
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent - first person survival horror
- Among the sleep - first person horror adventure
- Anodyne - Zelda-lite exploration game
- Anomaly Korea - Tower defence
- Anomaly 2 - Tower defence
- Asdivine Hearts - RPG (might keep)
- Bad Hotel - Tower defence + procedural music
- BADLAND - Action side-scroller (might keep)
- The Ball - first person action-adventure
- The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight® Mystery - Point and click, second Gabriel Knight game.
- Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - Hand-painted rhythm game
- BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - Challenging platformer
- Book of Demons - Hack and Slash
- Breach & Clear - Tactical simulation
- Broken Age - Puzzle adventure/point and click - short but sweet, highly recommend
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - Atmospheric adventure game
- Brütal Legend - Open world action/adventure
- Call of the Sea - otherworldly tale of mystery and love set in the 1930s South Pacific
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 - card maintenance simulator
- Company of Heroes 2 - WWII RTS platform
- Contraption Maker - Open ended sandbox maker
- Corridor Z - Zombie runner
- Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackerel - Exploration point and click (might keep)
- Crowntakers - Roguelike turn based strategy, RPG elements
- Crying Suns - Tactile, space, roguelike
- Darksiders Warmastered Edition - Hack & Slash/Action/Adventure
- Deadbeat Heroes - co-op superhero brawler
- Death Squared - co-op puzzle game (might keep)
- DISTRAINT 2 - 2D psychological horror adventure, sequel to distraint
- Doodle God - Puzzle matching game, though Doodle God Blitz is (currently) free in Steam.
- Draw Slasher - Beat em up
- Drawful 2 - Jackbox drawing game
- Driftland: The Magic Revival - Magic based city builder
- DUCATI - 90th Anniversary - Ducati racing game
- EarthX - Space colonisation simulation - note to self: might keep
- Eastside Hockey Manager - Hockey management game
- El Hijo - A Wild West Tale - stealth western
- Endless Space 2 - no expansions, Strategic Space Opera
- English Country Tune - interesting puzzle game
- Euro Truck Simulator 2:Australia Paint Pack DLC - Just the DLC
- Europa Universalis IV - Grand historical simulation
- Expeditions: Viking - turn-based, strategy, RPG.
- Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered - 2005 game remastered, story game where choices matter
- Framed Collection - comic book puzzle game
- Fury Unleashed - Roguelike comic book based
- Gabriel Knight® 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned - Point and click,
- Gemini Rue - 2011 Point and click, Noir
- Gish - Platformer
- Go Home Dinosaurs - Casual, tower defense
- Going Under - Roguelike, satirical, dungeon crawlebeat em up.
- Gonner - "tough as hell procedurally-generated 2D platformer with roguelike elements"
- Gunscape - FPS (First Person Shooter) construction kit.
- Hack 'n' Slash - "puzzle action game about hacking -- reprogram object properties, hijack global variables, hack creature behavior, and even rewrite the game’s code"
- Hacknet - "immersive, terminal-based hacking simulator for PC"
- HOARD - Play as a dragon collecting gold for their hoard.
- Inmost - Dark/atmospheric/cinematic puzzle platformer, pixel graphics
- Iron Danger - Tactical combat game with time manipulation
- Joe Danger 2: The Movie - Racing game, play as a stuntman
- Kerbal Space Program - space simulation sandbox
- Killing Floor 2 - Zombie co-op FPS
- King and Assassins - Adaption of 2-player board game (might keep and play with partner)
- King of Dragon Pass Strategic, story-rich, RPG.
- Kingdom Classic - 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management, currently free on steam
- Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition - "grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's"
- Knights of Pen and Paper 2 - sequel to the above, may keep.
- Le Havre: The Inland Port - 2-player board game implementation: Note: mixed reviews.
- LEGO Batman - Lego batman, what more can I say (might keep)
- LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™ - Ditto, also might keep
- LEGO® Marvel® Super Heroes - Super Heroes for Lego - can recommend
- The LEGO® Movie - Videogame - More Lego games
- Love Letter - Adaption of card game
- Lust for Darkness - Adult only horror game,
- Lust from Beyond: M Edition - First person survival horror.
- Magicka - co-operative action fantasy
- The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition - 1988 Point and click remastered (might keep)
- Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - Clown action adventure
- METAL SLUG 3 - run and gun, sidescroller, arcade.
- MirrorMoon EP - space puzzle exploration
- Monaco - Heist game
- Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 - as the title says, simulation game
- Mr. Shifty - Teleporting beat em up
- NecroWorm - Spooky logic puzzle game (might possibly keep)
- Nex Machina - Bullet hell shooter
- Niche - Genetics survival game (might keep)
- No Time to Explain Remastered - Time travelling casual platformer.
- Octahedron: Transfixed Edition - precision platformer, survival
- Oil Rush - Currently free to play, naval strategy game
- Orbital Racer - space racing game (might keep)
- Out of Reach: Treasure Royale - Battle Royale, Naval combatant
- Paper Fire Rookie - VR fire fighting game
- Party Hard - Stealth game about ruining parties
- Pathway - Turn based, strategy game in 1930s wilderness
- Pesterquest - Homestuck/Hiveswap game, visual novel
- PGA Tour 2K21 - Golfing simulation game
- Planet of the Eyes - atmospheric narrative-platformer where you play a robot
- Plunge - Roguelike dungeon plunger
- Police Quest Collection - collection of four crime games
- Primal Carnage: Extinction - Dinosaurs versus humans PvP
- Psychonauts - Comic adventure platformer - can recommend
- Quest of Dungeons - Traditional roguelike dungeon
- Radio Commander - radio controller of soldiers in a battlefield
- Ravensword: Shadowlands - follows from earlier games, skyrim like, ported from mobile
- Realpolitiks - Diplomacy game
- Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville - post-apocalyptic colony sim
- Regular Human Basketball - Ridiculous game where you play basketball as a robot trying to pretend to be human
- Ring of Pain - Dungeon crawler card game
- Rising Dusk - Avoid the coins, puzzle platformer (might keep)
- Satellite Reign - Real-time strategy game
- Savant - Ascent - Shoot 'em up, return to your tower.
- Say No! More - NPG - No! playing game, based on the premise of saying no.
- Shing! - Beat 'em up side scroller
- Shivah - Point and click, play as a Jewish rabbi, have Kosher and standard versions.
- Small World 2 - seems to have been renamed to just Small World - excellent adaption of a board game
- Sniper Elite 3 - tactical third person shooter
- Solar 2 - sandbox space game
- Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing - Sonic racing game
- Soulblight - RPG roguelike
- Space Crew: Legendary Edition - recruit and training crew to defend Earth
- SPACECOM - strategic starfleet command
- Starseed Pilgrim - Symphonic garden puzzle platformer
- Stealth 2: A Game of Clones - play as a clone escaping a test facility, stealth platformer
- Stick Fight: The Game - stick figure, physics based fighting game
- Strike Suit Zero - space dog fighting game
- Super Hexagon - Difficult, fast paced music game.
- SUPERHOT - FPS where time only moves when you move.
- Surgeon Simulator 2013 - over-the-top operation sim
- Syder Arcade - Old school arcade, shoot 'em up.
- SYSTEM SHOCK: ENHANCED EDITION - Rebuilt, immersive sim, cyberpunk, RPG
- Tangledeep - Roguelike dungeon crawler
- Telefrag VR - Fast-paced VR shooter
- Think of the Children - frantic co-operative parenting simulator
- This War of Mine - play as a group of civilians trying to survive in a war-torn city
- Throne of Lies® The Online Game of Deceit - (renamed) 3D online multiplayer game of social deduction and mischief
- Tilt Brush - Paint in 3D in virtual reality (might keep)
- Titan Quest Anniversary Edition - Hack and Slash, ActionRPG
- Toki Tori 2+ - Cute puzzle platformer
- Tooth and Tail - Real-time strategy game, play armies of animals
- Townscaper - Sandbox, townbuilder
- Trine 2: Complete Story - Puzzle platformer, fantasy setting
- Tropico 4 - City builder
- Twilight Struggle - cold war board game
- Type:Rider - puzzle platformer, riding through lettering
- Unmechanical - puzzle adventure, play as a robot
- The USB Stick Found in the Grass - detective game, reconstruct who the owner was of the USB stick
- Vertiginous Golf - Mini golf game in dystopian future
- VVVVVV - platformer where you reverse gravity instead of jumping
- Wargroove - Turn based strategy war game for 4 player.
- WARSAW - challenging turn-based tactical RPG set in an occupied capital during WWII.
- Where is my Heart? - Casual indie game about a family of forest spirits.
- Worms Crazy Golf - explosive worms funtimes
- X-Morph: Defense + European Assault, Survival of the Fittest, and Last Bastion DLC - top-down shooter and tower defense strategy.
- You Must Build A Boat - Match 3 fighting game
- Roarr! Jurassic Edition - Apparently no longer on Steam at least in the UK and I have steam key so not sure how to deal with this one.
- Shiftlings - Seemingly no longer on Steam.
- Endless Space® - Collection - includes Endless Space and Endless Space - Disharmony. Seems to be no longer on Steam
- Pinball FX2 - Base game and Civil War Table
- Pinball FX2 - Doctor Strange Table
- Superfrog HD
- Velocity 2X
submitted by numberland
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:33 DecMac8 Jack made a new video
2023.03.29 21:33 Ahogaldo Tickets for the Blaze
Hey! I’ve been desperately looking for tickets for the Blaze for this friday in Berlin but only scammers show up.
If anyone is willing to sell 1 ticket through reselling platforms I will be happy to pay a bit extra. Thanks!
submitted by Ahogaldo
to berlinsocialclub [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:32 doggowarrior99 Thoughts on C4S2's super styles
2023.03.29 21:32 0-zilch-0 Should I spend or save my Dragon Stones?
| || |
Should I buy these summons or wait for summonsbwith guaranteed pulls or better rates? I'm new to Dokan (started 1 month ago, so I'm not sure what the drop rates are for high rated and advertised characters. Legends rates foe the current showed characters were horrible in my opinion. I never got a new character; I finally got them like months later in a reoccurring summon) submitted by 0-zilch-0 to DBZDokkanBattle [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:32 Auziri Which driver to get?
First post here, my birthday is coming up and my girlfriend told me she’ll buy me a new driver for it (current driver is 2011 taylormade burner super fast 2.0). I am currently between the Ping g425, cobra LTDx, and taylormade stealth (1). My budget is $400 and at my local dicks sporting goods these are the ones that fit that range and stood out to me. I don’t know my handicap. I usually only get to play 9 holes each time I go and I usually shoot between 42-55 depending on the day. Anyone that has suggestions or why to stay away from certain drivers the feedback is much appreciated. Thank you!
submitted by Auziri
to golf [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:31 silence-is-me This is the way.
submitted by silence-is-me to Wreckfest [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:31 BOST_8523 2 GA tickets for Sale
Looking to sell 2 GA tickets for The House of Blues in Anaheim, dm me I will sell for a cheap price since I can’t make it.
submitted by BOST_8523
to WageWar [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:29 JeffroBocephus Welcome to the team, Leon!
2023.03.29 21:29 Realistic_Donut_9430 Pay for everyone’s meal?
We are planning our daughters second birthday party. We are inviting both sets of grandparents, 3 uncles and their significant others so ten people plus us and our kids. We are going to the zoo and then out to eat afterwards. We figured we would buy everyone’s tickets to the zoo. Would it be implied that we would pay for everyone’s meal at the restaurant too? Or how could I word it on an invite that we wouldn’t pay for their meal. Maybe going to a pizza place would be our best option and buy pizza for everyone?
submitted by Realistic_Donut_9430
to beyondthebump [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:29 Hefty_Performance574 New Build
| || |
New build using a "chunky" bezel from Namoki and an aftermarket gloss black dial. I wanted to go with something besides the standard sub bezel. Overall I'm happy with it. submitted by Hefty_Performance574 to SeikoMods [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:28 Mundane-Turnover-913 Fantasy Booking Trish and Lita turning on Becky Lynch
Lately, the rumor mill has been talking about plans for Trish Stratus to possibly turn heel on Becky Lynch either at or shortly after WrestleMania 39. If this is indeed the plan, I would argue that BOTH Trish and Lita should turn heel, and this is the storyline I would personally book:
At WrestleMania 39, Becky, Lita and Trish successfully defeat Damage CTRL completely clean. However, during the celebration, Trish and Lita do the unthinkable and turn on Becky, laying her out in the middle of the ring.
On the following Raw, Lita and Trish come out with the tag team titles, with Trish declaring herself to be Lita's new partner. They explain that they turned on Becky, because they didn't need her. Two Hall of Famers such as themselves, don't need to associate with a leech like Becky Lynch. They accuse her of latching onto them, due to her inability to succeed on her own the last couple of years. Becky had to blindside Bianca to win the Women's title and had to team with a Hall of Famer to become a Tag Team champion. They say she had to marry a former world champion to get Vince McMahon to like her. They say Becky just can't get the job done anymore, and thus they no longer want or need her around.
Becky stands up for herself, saying she wasn't riding their coattails, and has worked hard for everything she's achieved in WWE. She says that Trish and Lita were her idols, and that their years of retirement have made them desperate for attention. She promises to find a new partner and take the Tag Titles away from them at Backlash.
She finds a brand-new partner (somebody great who has nothing going on) but they still lose at Backlash despite a strong effort. Luckily however, Becky gets her revenge on Trish and Lita by costing them their Tag titles against Ronda and Shayna. Lita and Trish then lay Becky out on Raw due to the two on one advantage. Becky regualrly tries to find new partners, but they always turn on her or she simply doesn't have good chemistry with them. She needs a partner that she can actually work with. That's the story we're building here.
Meanwhile, Bayley has lost everything. After Damage CTRL lost to Becky, Lita and Trish at WM, Bayley berated Dakota and IYO, claiming that they've been huge disappointments to her, and they can't get anything done, not even with her help. They subsequently turn on Bayley, tired of her abuse, and become a babyface team. Bayley swears revenge on them and similarly to Becky, tries to find a new partner, but nobody fits the bill. She doesn't get along with any of the other heels, and the faces want nothing to do with her. Bayley obviously loses to her former protégés, no matter who her partner is.
She then fails to become #1 contender for the Tag titles, and then fails to become #1 contender for the Raw Women's title. She is at her lowest point since she became a heel. The solution to both of their problems (at least to us), appears to be obvious. They need to team up and take down Lita and Trish. But both of them are too prideful to ask the other for help, and their history prevents them from even speaking to each other. We do get teases though. Bayley is interviewed after yet another tag team match loss, and is asked what's next for her, but she doesn't answer. She then looks ahead of her, and sees Becky standing aways away, before she walks off.
Becky eventually asks Bayley to be her partner. She says that she knows they've had their differences but that they were once inseparable, and best friends. She needs her best friend now more than ever, and she knows Bayley needs Becky too. Bayley, however, is stubborn and refuses. This is basically the reverse of the KO/Sami storyline. Instead of the former heel trying to convince the face, it's the face trying to turn the heel back from the dark side.
Eventually, on Raw Bayley is laid out by Lita and Trish (who've of course heard about her possibly getting back with Becky). Becky then makes the save, and the friends are finally back together. At Summerslam, the match is set, where the winners will face Ronda and Shayna for the Tag titles at Clash at the Castle, and the losers will be forced to leave the WWE. At the show, Bayley is no longer a heel, and is somewhere in between her Hugger and Role Model gimmicks. Basically, an edgier face, with some of that child-like innocence we all used to love before Vince went too far with it.
In the end, Becky and Bayley win, and punch their ticket for a tag title shot. Whether they win or not, depends on how popular they are as a team.
submitted by Mundane-Turnover-913
to fantasybooking [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:28 AWetSplooge How should I enjoy opening Cardinals day while not actually going to the game?
We are a bit short on money and don’t have tickets to the actual game, but still wanna be included in the fun by having some beers.
The only thing I can think of is Ballys (Ballpark Village). Any other thoughts or events going on for this?
submitted by AWetSplooge
to StLouis [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:28 mojobobos Analysis Paralysis for DAW/UE/sound design
PCPartPicker Part List
Using large sample libraries, vsti, and plugin heavy sound design with a few DAWs and would like at least the 64gb ram. (Is ddr5 in a weird place right now on speed and stability?) Also with UE sound design projects.
Given that, some fun constraints that have NOT been a problem /s (please I need help):
- I need a thunderbolt connection on the motherboard for an UAD apollo audio interface, is this card compatible with doing that?
- Is this gpu going to be serviceable for such work?
- Is the A14 fan I added compatible with the case? Should I go with an R5/7? I would add more if I can or should with airflow in this, but thought if it included fans already they'd be quality on sound.
Need quiet enough parts and can't put the pc in another room atm. Trying to review everything on whether it had noticeable coil whine/fan noise/compatibility/etc. has been burning me out and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed.
Can anyone help, give guidance, see if this is even okay or would work?
submitted by mojobobos
to buildapc [link] [comments]