Apartments for rent in grinnell iowa
Apartments for rent, trade or sublet in Chicago.
2011.03.29 02:40 hesdoingwhat Apartments for rent, trade or sublet in Chicago.
2021.01.14 08:00 HFwizard RentNYC
Find apartments for rent in NYC via https://lighthouse.app
2021.01.14 07:41 HFwizard RentDallas
Find Apartments for rent in Dallas
2023.03.25 23:51 MisterTibblers Buildings in Louisville with roof terrace/large balcony that are useful as a base?
submitted by MisterTibblers
to projectzomboid [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:51 lunytooth Speed camera vans
Apart from the obvious reason, why do they seem to sit at the end of overtaking lanes? A nice straight bit of road to get past all the slow feckers? Noooooo, let's force impatient drivers to overtake on blind corners and cause a crash. Just seems to be a nice cash generator. The only reason I write this, is because today, driving out of Omagh, there was a speed camera van at the end of the overtaking lane just on past the fintona junction, a tool in an X5 realised they were probably going to get caught and nearly drove into the back of my car, they then proceeded to drive so close to me (I couldn't see their numberplate in the rear view mirror) then overtook further up the road on a bad corner, only for me to slam on the breaks otherwise they'd have forced me off the road. Absolute bellend.
submitted by lunytooth
to northernireland [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:50 wtvar get the average of the last 6 occurences of values in different columns based on criteria in other column
i have been trying to get this formula to work on my own as well as chatgpt but its failing badly so hopefully you can help.
i have data in column D which are different strings but they arent unique
i then have numbers in columns F and G
what i want to do is for each row have the formula look at the value in column D and take the average of the values in column F but only for the last 6 times where the current value in column D matched.
maybe i am not explaining it great so here is an example. link: https://imgur.com/a/DZy2g22
Table formatting brought to you by ExcelToReddit
|+ ||C ||D ||E ||F ||G ||H |
|1 ||id ||team a ||team b ||score1 ||score2 ||running average score1 |
|2 ||1 ||a ||f ||3 ||4 || |
|3 ||2 ||a ||d ||2 ||2 || |
|4 ||3 ||b ||g ||1 ||12 || |
|5 ||4 ||a ||b ||2 ||3 || |
|6 ||5 ||a ||s ||3 ||1 || |
|7 ||6 ||a ||d ||1 ||2 || |
|8 ||7 ||a ||a ||4 ||3 || |
|9 ||8 ||a ||s ||2 ||1 ||2.5 |
|10 ||9 ||b ||d ||2 ||1 || |
|11 ||10 ||a ||a ||1 ||1 ||2.333333333 |
so in H9 it is looking at the last 6 times the value "a" occured in column "D" and then takes the average of the values in column "F". so in H9 its taking the average of the values in column "F" with id 1,2,4,5,6,7
then in H11 it takes the average of values in column "F" for lines with id 3,5,6,7,8,9
once this works i also want to do the same again, apart from not only looking at the 6 occurences where the value in column D was matched in column D, i want to match it in either column D or E
i dont mind using (several) helper columns if needed.
for info i will post below the chatgpt solution suggestions but they arent working:
helper column I =IF(COUNTIF(D$3:D3,D4),IFERROR(MATCH(D4,OFFSET(D4,-MIN(6,COUNTIF(D$3:D3,D4)-1),0,MIN(6,COUNTIF(D$3:D3,D4)),1),0)+ROW()-4,"")
submitted by wtvar
to excel [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:50 IFitSprinklerd Aikido 7 piece vs faberware “12 piece”
So this is basically exactly what I’m asking. When I got my first apartment my parents got me the black 6 knife 6 cover set, and the chef knife is broken. I do a lot of stir fry, so my MAC knife vegetable cleaver does most of my work. But I wanted a better knife set and stumbled upon aikido online. There was a sale going on, I assumed from the ridiculous drop in price the “regular” $530 price point was a scam, but a review from the daily kitchen said they were definitely worth it at the $160 price point, plus it comes with a block. After ordering I read a bit on here about them being a scam, but I was assuming they’re a scam most of the year to get the orders when they have their sales, and that the $160 is a fair price for the set itself. If you have experience with this set please let me know! I feel like either way It’s definitely an upgrade from what I have now.
submitted by IFitSprinklerd
to chefknives [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:50 goodnightgracey Hi 👋 to all the wonderful trans folks living in my phone!
My name is Sophie (she/her), I am 43 and I am a trans woman who is six months into hrt (mtf). I’ve been lurking for a while and just wanted to introduce myself.
My partner and I are living apart for a bit (she got a new job in a different state, I’ll be joining her soon), and I am looking to make some new friends here. Y’all seem so sweet and supportive I figured it’s time to reach out.
submitted by goodnightgracey
to TransLater [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:50 lakija Secret Dragon - 5A: Perfection [Explicit]
Secret Dragon - 5A: Perfection [Explicit]
[NSFW: Grown Folks Business Ahead. Explicit
. Seriously. If you want to read a less explicit but still very steamy
version of this chapter, I got you! Please proceed to chapter 5B for the abridged version
— The distant storm he had banished returned from that deep place in him, now a tempest. He put his mouth against my neck. We will go slow he whispered. I shivered in response.
Vibrations wound their way through my body. Sound waves reverberated off bones. The pounding of his heart beat in time with mine. It was a song made of storms. I needed to be swept up in it.
He kissed me softly with rolling flames. From my lips to my neck, then over the plates between my breasts. Over my belly. My hands slid to his shoulders as he worked his down my thighs. Every inch of my scales was being annealed, preparing to be forged into something lost to time.
Sasha’s tongue trailed back up my leg. His claws caressed my legs between my thighs. So I invited him into my house, for there was a feast prepared for him.
My scales prickled where his tongue trailed up my inner thighs. The deep growl of his throat sent vibrations inside me. I could see steam roll off my body into clouds. The heat of his fire was awakening my flesh, my core. His tongue searched me until he found my pleasure, as if he had a roadmap to it. He ate me, not like like a starving man, but one of refined tastes. “Right there,” I moaned. “Yes.” And slowly, he explored that place. My secret place. A whimper escaped my mouth. My claws dug into the mattress.
My imagination at its most creative, at its most hungry, could not have conjured this ecstasy. Gods, have mercy.
When Sasha got his fill of me, I had only a moment’s reprieve.
I felt the heat traveling up slowly. Where the fire touched, my scales glowed red hot, like embers. I shuddered as his strong hands trailed up my body. Savor this, he whispered.
He brought his mouth back to mine, kissing me, letting me taste of myself amidst his flames.
Then he entered me.
I moaned as his body pressed against me, his manhood filling me. I pulled him closer until the rhythms of his breath, his heart, his storm were mine. His everything moved in perfect harmony with mine. I surrendered myself fully to him, as he stroked me, waxing and waning, a boat on the waves.
Sasha knew the way I wanted to be touched. The way I wanted to be loved on. The way I wanted to be handled. He gave me the most intense pleasures I had felt in my life.
We had reached the peak of this volcano. Sasha’s wings stretched to their full span. This man had conquered me. But the way my voice rang out in that room at that last push? It broke free something dormant in my core.
Flames erupted from his mouth and nose, engulfing our bodies entirely. I clutched at Sasha’s back, digging my claws into it.
I was being baptized, dipped backward into a deep river of fire by his strong hands. But I did not emerge from the surface; instead, I plunged deeper, into a vision of darkness, revealing the cosmos itself.
The Sun, my everything in this universe, my namesake, loomed ahead. It beckoned me, and I rushed toward that bright star without hesitation. When I entered, a searing pain began in my back, their two points of origin so telling. So unmistakable. It was like I was being ripped apart. Yet I felt nothing but joy in that pain. I came out the other side a streak of gold rushing down from the depths of the sun’s core back to earth. Back to reality. What was this?
Light filled the room as my eyes burst open. I heard the billowing of air as our bodies rose from the bed. His claws held my waist, my back arched.
White hot wings of light drifted in and out of my peripheral vision from behind me. They were the brightest, most beautiful things I had ever seen. As if possessed, I held both sides of his face stared deeply into his soul until his eyes glowed like an inferno. White hot fire manifested itself across his wings. Radiant and full of light. Like mine. I released him.
We were suspended in the air, frozen in time, silent. No longer were we mere mortals in that moment. We were glorious, and terrible. Divine beings, forged in lava and cosmic energy.
Slowly, gently, all the flames began die. My wings softly dispersed until they were no more. His hands held me as we drifted downward. His eyes and wings both dimmed back into their normalcy.
The fireplace was, once again, the only source of light in the room.
Our bodies steamed in the darkness, chests heaving from the intensity of what had just transpired. We stared at each other, wild eyed. He withdrew from me, wings lowering somewhat. Our senses returned to us.
My hands shook as I touched his cheek, rubbing his scales. There was blood on my claw from where I had dug into his back past his scales.
We held each other’s gaze. Eventually, he closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around me tenderly, and his wings enveloped my steaming body.
For a long time, we just lay there together, still smoldering in the aftermath of that eruption. That awakening. The only sounds now were our shallow breaths, and the fire which crackled behind us.
We had gone elsewhere. Some distant place lost to time where our history lie in ruins. Where a rend in the crust had torn our people asunder in ages past. And that pull of his call to me? It felt so strongly, as if our souls were old things in that distant place, once known to each other but cleaved violently and unjustly.
We had awoken in mundanity that morning. Mostly normal people living a mostly normal life. Now who were we meant to be?
The end and the beginning of all things. The answer to questions not yet asked.
We were perfection.
submitted by lakija
to u/lakija [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:50 SenorBruh7 Is that all we see of Kojiro?
I just finished his arc and am back to Musashi and was just wondering if thats all we see from him for the rest of the story? I know theres a like a chapter or something that shows him and Kohei but apart from that is Kojiros arc all we see in terms of his story?
submitted by SenorBruh7
to vagabondmanga [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:49 siRay47 20M Looking for a summer sublet in San Francisco.
Hi, I will be interning in the Bay Area from May 8 to August 11. I am looking for a private room to rent or sublet for the summer in SF.
My budget is $1600. No specific location, but preferably within 50 minutes walking distance of a Caltrain station (SF station).
submitted by siRay47
to SFBayHousing [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:49 funwon Subleasing 4x4 primary bedroom Hub on University Summer 2023!
Hey guys, I'm not going to be in Gainesville for this summer and I need to find someone to sublease my apartment (Males only). I live in a four by four on the fifth floor of the Hub on University where I have the attached bathroom room. My balcony extends over University Ave and you can see from midtown to downtown. My unit is also the closest unit to the pool, sauna, study room, elevator, and gym out of any unit in the entire building. Please contact me if you're interested or would like to learn more.
submitted by funwon
to ufl [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:49 jjmeeks18 Fitzgerald associate themselves with likes of Steven Crowder and Ben shapiro
2 second easy search on husband followers shows he follows both those two as well as candance owens and im sure many other of those, um, people. Before anyone gets up in arms, i only looked at it to confirm the anti-lgtbq sentiments they seem to also hold/was portrayed by husband. take away whatever you want from that
i’m incredibly disappointed to say in the least that TR would platform people like this that creates a road to this type of hate. It’s not what the podcast stands for, or at least i didn’t think so. If she stated her beliefs, she knew she’d be ripped apart (i don’t condone bullying of any kind and not saying she deserves that at all!!!!) however, as a public figure with a public account, people are going to pretty easily figure out your political beliefs. i hope TR can bring on a trans person as I think a story from their perspective would be great for the sww community! Anyways, be kind always and accept everyone for who they are and don’t harass/bully pls and ty
submitted by jjmeeks18
to SWWPodVeryUnofficial [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:49 steadipulse Do u know that u hv right to earn extra income while in school in Nigeria?
Yes! You have the privilege to earn money either online or offline while also studying with any impacts. If you know you know. Never lose chances of making extra money while in school. Apart from rescuing you from too much demands from home, it'll also give you more way to live your best life in Campus.
LSS, here are best side hustles for students of Nigeria higher institutions: https://www.moneypod.online/2023/03/list-of-best-side-hustle-for-students.html
submitted by steadipulse
to u/steadipulse [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:48 Lost-Beach3122 Horrible Histories Awful England Full History Episode Concept
Through old sketches and new sketches, Rattus Rattus hosts a chronological look at some of the more strange, sad, and outright Horrible aspects of the entire history of England.
- Savage Stone Age
- HHTV News: Bob Hale's Stone Age Report (S1E5)
- Song: “The Ages Of Stone” (S3E11)
- Trepanadol, the surefire headache cure.(S2E6)
- Shouty Man: New! Multi-Purpose String.(S3E6)
- A man tries to convince his skeptical hunter friend that settling down on a farm is the wave of the future.(S3E6)
- Cliff Whiteley discusses the many theories about Stonehenge with one of its builders. (S3E12)
- Broken Bronze Age
- HHTV Early News: Eager customers queue up for the opening of the Bronze Age (S4E1)
- New Sketch: Advertisement: Bronze Age Funeral Homes (Funeral Ad parody)
- New Sketch: Historical Chopped - A bronze age chef prepares traditional dishes like roasted venison and nettle soup.
- New Sketch: Bronze Age warriors on a quest to find the mythical island of Avalon. (mockumentary parody)
- New Sketch: Historical Shopping Channel - The Bell Beaker Hour
- New Song: “Bling Bling Bronze” (Rap parody)
- Cut Throat Celts
- New Sketch: Bronze Age people decide to take the Celts culture and use it themselves.
- Home decorating with severed heads.(S1E10)
- New Sketch: Strangest Celtic Beliefs (Animated)
- "Horrible Points of View": Taking questions and comments--also severed heads--from the era's viewer mailbag. (S3E6)
- "Historical Wife Swap": An upscale Roman couple moves into newly conquered Britain and swaps with a traditional Celtic family. (S2E7)
- Song: “Boudicca” (S2E10)
- Smashing Saxons
- HHTV News: Bob Hale Saxon Report (S3E10)
- The host of "Invasion, Invasion, Invasion" inadvertently helps Hengist and Horsa steal Kent from Vortigern. (S3E3)
- King Aethelred is suspicious of witchcraft on first meeting Brother Augustine (S5E5)
- New Sketch: King Oswiu of Northumbria holds a debate over whether England should be influenced by Roman Christianity or Celtic one.
- Suggestions for coping with famine (S2E6).
- HH Movie Pitch: Alfred the Great tries to avoid being typecast as "Cake Guy" (S4E12)
- Historical Desktops: Ethelred the Unready suffers cyberbullying at the hands of Viking raiders.(S3E8)
- HHTV News: Mike Peabody live from the Battle of Maldon (S3E2)
- Stupid Death: Harold Godwinson’s Brothers (S4E4)
- Measly Middle Ages
- The News at 1066 provides updates from the Norman Conquest via Bayeux Tapestry (S2E10)
- The tumultuous love story of William the Conqueror and Matilda of Flanders is retold in "Mud and Matilda" (S3E10)
- HHTV News: taking a census for the Domesday Book. (S1E5)
- William the Conqueror's increasingly unusual funeral (S1E5)
- William II meets his death in a mysterious hunting accident (S3E8)
- New Sketch: Henry I can’t help it with his lamprey obsession.
- Song: "Matilda(s) and Stephen ... and Henry"(S5E10)
- Historical Desktops: King John's concern for his social media status leads him to accidentally sign the Magna Carta. (S4E11)
- New Sketch: Henry III & his estranged relationship with Simon De Montfort explained through a graphic novel.
- The plague forecast (S2E11)
- A peasant tries to leverage his rare and desirable plague-free status into a pay rise. (S3E12)
- The Peasants Revolt is led by the confusingly named Wat Tyler. (S1E8)
- New Sketch: A mishap occurs from Wat Tyler during the court of Richard II
- New Sketch: “The War Of The Roses” (Game Of Thrones Parody)
- Song: "The Truth About Richard III" (S3E6)
- Lord Stanley literally waits until the last minute to decide whom to fight for at the Battle of Bosworth Field. (S5E9)
- Terrible Tudors
- "Who on Earth Are You?":Lambert Simnel (S5E7)
- Song: "Henry VII: The Original Tu-Tu-Tudor" (S5E9)
- "This Is Your Reign": King Henry VIII reunites with his dead friends, advisors and wives (S1E2)
- New Sketch: Imagine Spot: Henry VIII leaves a negative review to Six
- Song: “Divorce, Beheaded, Died” Song (S1E2)
- King Henry VIII plays tennis while his Queen Anne Boleyn is executed. (S2E11)
- "Horrible Histories World Wrestling": Francis I of France defeats Henry VIII (S2E12)
- Time to get ready for the Religious Switchover (S5E2)
- Edward VI's whipping boy, Barnaby Fitzpatrick, faces the wrath of the royal tutors. (S4E10)
- New Song: “Edward VI: Growing Up” (Parody of "When I Grow Up" from Matilda The Musical)
- The story of Lady Jane Grey, queen for nine days. (S3E3)
- Song: “Mary the First” (S4E10)
- Elizabeth I takes her search for the perfect consort online. (S4E3)
- Oh Yea! Magazine: Elizabeth I's formidable temper (S4E5)
- Trailer: Spanish Armada I & II(S4E1)
- Slimy Stuarts
- New Song: “James: King Of Scotland & Ireland”
- New Sketch: George Villiers comes up with new schemes to win wars in Europe and all fail.
- Bonfire safety tips with Guy Fawkes. (S1E11)
- The story of the Gunpowder Plot as action movie "Fawkes' 13" (movie trailer) (S2E1)
- New Sketch: Charles I goes online to scam people with “ship money”
- Two men with their ears chopped off try to talk to each other (S2E1)
- The introduction of a novel new drink called 'tea'.(S2E9)
- HHTV News: Civil War. Bob Hale gives the Civil War Report(S2E7), The English Civil War breaks out (S1E11), while Mike Peabody reports live from the Battle of Marston Moor.(S2E7)
- Song: “The English Civil War Song” (S3E10)
- HHTV News: Charles I's execution.(S1E4)
- Oliver Cromwell bans Christmas celebrations--among many other things. (S2E2)
- New Sketch: What you can and can’t do under Puritan England
- Song: "Charles II: King of Bling"(S2E2)
- Thomas Blood is brought to the court of Charles II (S3E12)
- Charles II literally dines in public.(S4E2)
- New Sketch: How to burn down London
- New Sketch: Gross Designs - Christopher Wren has some grand plans to rebuild London
- "My Stuart Family" tries to keep up with the neighbors with the help of some exotic new foods. (S1E2)
- "Historical Wife Swap": The Miserables & The Merrys (S1E3)
- HHTV News: Mike Peabody reports on efforts to cope with the Great Plague of London. (S1E9)
- Ye Sun newspaper: Plague Special.(Parody of The Sun newspaper.)(S1E9)
- Plague victim finder recruitment comes with some built-in occupational hazards. (S5E9)
- New Sketch: Charles II & Catherine Brackanza go to couples’s therapy
- New Song: “James II: Protestants Watching Me” (Parody of “Somebody’s Watching Me” by Rockwell)
- New Sketch: The host of "Invasion, Invasion, Invasion" meets William and Mary who are storming to take over the Crown
- New Song: "William & Mary" (Parody Of "I Got You Babe" by Sonny & Cher)
- William returns to England from Amsterdam to see how effective his wife is at running the country.
- New Sketch: Shouty Man: New! Bank Of England!
- New Sketch: "Historical Countryfile": Our host explores some of the bizarre and exotic plants grown in Mary II's garden. (Parody of Countryfile)
- New Sketch: William III acts more clueless about running England after Mary's death
- New Sketch: Historical Desktop - Queen Anne & Sophia Of Hanover both wait for each other to die.
- New Song: “The Acts Of Union” (Parody of “Heart Of Glass” by Blondie)
- Gorgeous Georgians
- Song: “Four Georges” (S1E1)
- Robert Walpole take advantage of George I’s inability to speak English (S3E7)
- New Sketch: George II asks Tomochichi about the ladies in his court.
- Song: “Dick Turpin” (S3E1)
- How to Vote In Georgian Elections (S1E1)
- "Historical Wife Swap": Lord and Lady Posh from the Manor swap with the Peasant family of Poorville. (S1E6)
- "Georgian Come Dine With Me" (S5E6)
- King George III's royal physicians torture him in the name of treatment.(S2E6)
- Song: “George IV: Couldn’t Stand My Wife” (S2E5)
- "George IV: Who on Earth Are You?" (S3E4)
- New Sketch: People at a pub argue over whether the Georgian Era is over or not after George IV’s death.
- New Sketch: Britain abolishes slavery and gives reparation… to the owners
- Vile Victorians
- Queen Victoria's solemn coronation hits some less-than-dignified snags.(S5E6)
- Queen Victoria pitches her workout regime. (S1E12)
- The Shouty Man presents Victorian Child Chimney Cleaner and Victorian Maid (S1E9 and S2E10)
- Parliamentarians try to find a solution to--or at least, a way to ignore--the Great Stink of 1858. (S1E7)
- An inspector gets a rundown from strict teachers on school punishments. (S1E9)
- New: HHTV News: Bob Hales Reports The Crimean War
- Florence Nightingale arrives at a Crimean hospital clearly in need of her help. (S1E13)
- Song: “Mary Seacole” (S4E5)
- Victoria and Albert's love story (S4E2)
- Song: "Work, Terrible Work!"(S3E4)
- Evil Edwardians
- New Sketch: Edward VII aspires to reign as long as his mother
- New Song: “Edward VII’s Party Song” (Parody of “Party Rock” by LMFAO)
- Suffragettes try to smuggle themselves in a bag (S5E10)
- Song: "The Suffragettes' Song" (S3E8)
- HHTV News: Live from a schoolboy strike in Llanelli. (S5E10)
- Song: “Edwardian Not Victorian”(music hall pastiche)
- New Sketch: Historical Desktops: David Lloyd George posts his budget plan and uses this as an opportunity to decrease power from the House Of Lords.
- The officers of the RMS Titanic run through a highly dubious safety measures check. (S5E2)
- New Sketch: Imagine Spot - “Beatrix Potter’s Funhouse” (Preschool Show Parody)
- Frightful First World War
- Song: “Cousins” (From the Frightful First World War Special)
- Outlining the causes of the war as simply as possible - that is, not very (S1E8).
- A naive young recruit to the trenches tries to learn the ropes (S3E3).
- The dos and don'ts of keeping the war effort going strong at home, including a ban on feeding ducks (From the Frightful First World War Special)
- Shouty Man: New! WWI Wee-Wee, the multi-purpose liquid revolution (S3E3)
- Summing up the less-than-encouraging results of the Somme campaign (S3E1)
- Scenes from the poignantly pointless chaos in the trenches, in the few minutes between learning of the 11 November truce and its actual implementation. (From the Frightful First World War special)
- Awful Interwar Period
- New Sketch: HHTV News: The General Strike of 1926 where the protesters play football with the officers.
- New Sketch: A father tries to controls his son’s radio time
- New Sketch: “Historical Fashion Fix”: Changing an Edwardian woman into a Flapper
- New Sketch: The Suffragettes find new things to protest about after women got the right to vote.
- New Sketch: A group of wealthy, hedonistic socialites discuss their extravagant lifestyles and controversial scandals while sipping on cocktails and dancing to jazz music.
- New Sketch: The introduction of “fish and chips”
- New Sketch: The opening of Penguins Publishing
- HHTV Sport: Profiling Lily Parr (S5E8)
- New Song: “Flappers” (Parody of “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper)
- New Sketch: The launching of an obscure network you’ve never heard - The BBC
- New Sketch: HHTV News: Bob Hale Reports On The Great Depression, Mad Molly reports on the actual finance of the economy during the Depression (parody of a financial market channel), and Mike Peabody reports live on the streets of Northern England.
- New Sketch:King Edward VII & Wallis Simpson told through a graphic novel.
- New Sketch: George VI goes to speech therapy
- Historical Desktops: Neville Chamberlain gauges the reaction to his new European peace settlement. (S5E11)
- Woeful Second World War
- HHTV News: Bob Hale's World War II Report. (S5E7)
- The commandant of a German POW camp tries to keep a determined British officer from escaping. (S1E2)
- A prim couple must choose from a difficult set of inner-city evacuee children. (S5E12)
- PM Winston Churchill discusses arming the British Home Guard. Video game: Operation Defend Britain. The Durham Home Guard branch does more damage to themselves than to the enemy.(S2E1)
- Winston Churchill plans D-Day late into the night, much to the dismay of his secretary and a general. (S2E4)
- Wrapping children in brown paper for warmth leads to a postal mix-up. (S2E2)
- An evacuee child from the city thinks he's landed in a den of monsters in "The Farm" (S2E9)
- Song: "The Few (RAF Pilots)" (S4E1)
- Wartime mechanic and future monarch Elizabeth II also stars in a sprightly "Queen-Fit-Fitters" jingle (S5E5)
- An attempt to foil German railway spies creates unexpected problems for the British passengers. (S4E2)
- New Sketch: Winston Churchill is elected out of office after the war’s over.
- Freaky Fifties
- New Sketch: The war’s over – but many of the aspects of it haven’t
- New Sketch: George Orwell complains to Cliff Whitley about how people misinterpret his novels
- New Song: “Windrush Migrations” (Parody of “Good Vibrations” by the Beach Boys)
- New Sketch: Imagine Spot: A literal Iron Curtain falls between Europe
- New Sketch: Deadly Toys Store
- New Sketch: A family watches Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation, which is the only thing they can watch.
- Swinging Sixties
- New Sketch: Groovy Man Magazine: Christine Keeler
- New Sketch: "Historical Hospital" - A hippie provides “alternative medicine” to a patient
- New Sketch: The Commonwealth - It’s not an empire but it's close enough (advertisement parody)
- HHTV News: Bob Hales Reports The 1960s
- New Song: “England’s Changed”
- New Sketch: Mods vs Rockers
- New Sketch: The Beatles members argue about who is more popular and talented than the other.
- New Sketch: “Historical Fashion Fix” - Mary Quant joins our host to give a person a hippie design.
- New Sketch: An old man from the Edwardian Era tries to fit in with the hippies and fails
- Sadistic Seventies
- New Sketch: "Glam Rock Beauty Pageant" - A spoof beauty pageant featuring some of the most outrageous glam rock stars of the era, complete with over-the-top costumes and antics.
- New Sketch: A woman notices her friend still dresses like its the 1970s
- New Sketch: Because of the Energy Crisis, government employees are trying to cram all of their work into three days, causing chaos in the workplace.
- New Sketch: HHTV News: Mike Peabody reports the winter of 1978-79, where a series of strikes by public sector workers caused widespread disruption across the country, including rubbish piling up in the streets and uncollected bodies at the morgue.
- New Sketch: The 1973 wedding of Princess Anne and Mark Phillips, featuring ridiculous hats, awkward dancing, and the Queen trying to keep her corgis under control.
- New Sketch: People at a disco party start to spontaneously combust due to the extremely flammable disco clothing and decorations of the time.
- Ugly Eighties
- New Song: “Margaret Thatcher” (Parody of “I'm in Love With Margaret Thatcher” by Not Sensibilities)
- New Sketch: Historical Desktop: Margaret Thatcher prevents Argentina from claiming the Falklands.
- New Sketch: "Thatcher's Britain": A clueless host takes a tour of 1980s England under the rule of Margaret Thatcher, seeing protests everywhere. (travel show parody)
- New Sketch: "Rubik's Cube Mania": Contestants compete to solve the Rubik's Cube puzzle
- New Sketch: Customers get frustrated in a video rental store, where VHS tapes were rented out for a few days at a time.
- New Sketch: Heck Yeah Magazine: Punk Rock musicians
- New Sketch: Historical Fashion Fix: Our host gives a man the 1980s fashion, featuring over-the-top outfits with bright colors, big hair, and lots of accessories.
- Nasty Nineties
- New Sketch: A group of 90s teens try to come up with the coolest thing to happen in England, only to be constantly upstaged by real-life events like the Spice Girls and Tony Blair's election.
- New Sketch: The rivalry between Oasis and Blur
- New Sketch: An ““anonymous”” whistleblower reveals details about the Royal Family, and it's definitely not Princess Diana
- New Sketch: A frustrated former teacher named Terry Deary hates how history is told in school and decides to write some books to make it interesting.
- New Sketch: People are scared of the spread of “mad cow disease”
- New Sketch: HHTV News: Mike Peabody reporting live of the Y2K scare.
- New Sketch: Song: “Horrible England” (Parody of “Rule Britannia” ft. some aspecting of “We’re History”)
submitted by Lost-Beach3122
to HorribleHistoryMemes [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:48 lionandlime Southeast Asia City Recommendations
I'm meeting up with my brother (a fellow digital nomad) and doing some work/travel with him for about a month - Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Siem Reap, Chiang Mai, and Bangkok. After that he's leaving and I'm looking to stay in SE Asia on my own, but at a slower pace.
I'm looking to stay in a place for about a month at a time, and I really need to focus on myself. Ideally I'll be able to rent an inexpensive apartment, focus on my work and developing my career, eat clean and workout regularly, and go to the beach for a quick swim most days.
Any recommendations for where I should do this? I'd like to see Vietnam and the Philippines, and I'm open to anything else (including the countries I'm already passing through with my brother).
submitted by lionandlime
to digitalnomad [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:46 Ok-Major6842 Looking for someone to sublease one room in a 3b3b
submitted by Ok-Major6842
to UIUC [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:46 Oncecagedbird What do you tell people that let their dogs out once a day?
This one co-worker was telling me about his dog and then he mentioned that he “trained him “ to hold it and he lets him out once a day. His excuse is that we work long hours (10hr) and when he gets home he’s tired so he sleeps and can’t let the dog out.
I told him that I read on average dogs supposed to be let out for 3-5 times a day and once a day might not be enough …To which he responded that his dog is “healthy “ and was trained ….. I mentioned to him that maybe he can consider using dog walker and he said he thought of it but his dog is reactive. Conversation ended with me saying oh ok.
This type of people get on my nerve , like why have a dog when you don’t even have the time to let them out? This guy lives in an apartment so no backyard or anything .
I also had this other dude that never took his dog to the vet even when the poor dog had a huge lump , until one day it started bleeding then they put the dog down. Didn’t even try to see if it was cancer or if it’s not dangerous. Humans are so cruel sometimes
submitted by Oncecagedbird
to dogs [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:46 funky__Leo my room is making me dysphoric
(this accidentally turned into a long post, sorry)
i live in an old school so my room is actually really big since it was apart of the gym. i currently have like parts to my room divided by like shelves between sections so its like everything has its own corner and i cant fucking deal anymore. i like rearranging my furniture ALOT and i like to do it alone so i have more control over everything but i have multiple things i cant move without my parents help and theyre literally like in such inconvenient places that theyre in the way(a big shelf, a closet, another shelf) i wanted to change somethings today and the more i looked at my room the more i wanted to cry, which i did. my parents have this thing where "they like suprising me with rearranging my room WITHOUT telling me. sometimes its been good but recently they renovated like a "nook" kinda part of my room into a fucking vanity, before they even put it there i already thought my room was too "girly" but i cannot anymore, i dont even fucking use it. i dont wanna say i hate it bc i know they put time and effort into it and when i first saw it i pretended that i loved it and i dont wanna hurt their feelings. i just want out of this space and fucking move out, to have a whole space to myself which i can decorate and furnish just how I like it. i just know for a fact that if a stranger was to look at my room they would immediately say it belonged to a girl and i fucking hate it so much. like what do i do in this situation??
submitted by funky__Leo
to ftm [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:45 whitecollar23 You'll never believe the reason hosts make up damages claims.
It’s quite simple. If a host reports damage and then the guest writes a negative review, the host can get it taken down as “retaliatory.”
I’m not kidding.
I just found out my negative review was taken down because they determined it was retaliatory.
"In this case we have determined that the reason why the review was removed is because the reason why you put the review is due to the report received in the listing."
They made this determination despite me raising issues with the apartment several times throughout the stay, before the host alleged any damages.
Despite Airbnb ultimately ruling in my favor on the damages claim.
And despite my review not mentioning anything related to the host’s allegations.
Be careful when booking an Airbnb with no negative reviews. They were likely deleted.
Better to search for Airbnbs with negative reviews and see how the host responds to them.
Oh, did I mention that Airbnb refused to delete the host’s negative review of me?
This despite them not saying a single negative thing about me to Airbnb until after I reported them to Trust & Safety after they held my girlfriend and I hostage and demanded hundreds of dollars to let us leave.
I guess continuing to get income from hosts comes before everything… even safety?
We all saw what happened with the deadly fire in Montreal…
submitted by whitecollar23
to AirBnB [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:45 Primaltoon Custom computer build no display help.
| || |
I changed my motherboard to an Intel from AMD and upgraded my RAM and processor. I checked that all the parts are compatible and reinstalled everything a few times. I can't get the display to work. The red light is ram and CPU, so I think they are the problem but I don't know what's wrong with them. The disc driver works aka I can open and close it, I have the fans unplugged for no reason. The graphics card fan turns on so it has power. I've tried all the following: Taking everything apart and putting it back together. Reseating ram and only putting in one stick. Reseating cpu Idk if it's a driver issue since I had a different Mobo before I haven't changed anything software wise. I don't see anything broken. Anyone have some advice? I'm thinking that it may be bad pieces but idk submitted by Primaltoon to computers [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:43 Potential_Wonder_775 People I work with found out...
I'm into some weird stuff
Now in lock down a couple years ago my fuck buddy brought up pegging, I agreed to it and bought the stuff off eBay, the stuff arrived and when the time came when we were laying on the bed I backed out at the last second and we just fucked normally, this happened a few times and we never went through with it in the end and just drifted apart.
I feel like the people I work with have found out that I've bought the sex toys and probably think I bought it for my self which is even more embarrassing then me agreeing to being pegged even though I backed out. They know this or they know about the porn I have desensitized my self to...or both.
I dont know how though, maybe they guessed my phone password..what the actual fuck do I do? I know 10000% they know and it's not paranoia, what do I do? I feel sick to my stomach....help
submitted by Potential_Wonder_775
to NoFap [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:43 throwaway2845729274 I found my girlfriend with one of her friends alone.
I found my girlfriend alone with one of her friends 2 in the morning one night in her apartment and they were apparently watching a movie. They apparently got some drinks and brought them to her apartment. Apparently they had developed feelings for each other and had talked it over previously, but apparently my girlfriend told him she didn't want that and stopped it, so they were supposedly just hanging out. When I first found them she lied about a lot of things, so it's hard to believe all the details she told me. Like at first she lied that anyone was there and I told her I heard a voice and saw the lights were on, and apparently he hid in the bathroom and she turned off the lights. She didn't tell me they got drinks until I told her I found a bottle, and she doesn't like drinking too btw. She tried to delete her messages on her phone but she didn't know a trash folder existed on her messaging app. So I was able to read through it. So I still don't know if I know everything at this point honestly. She said they didn't do anything together, that they were just talking. It's just hard to believe everything right now. We've been dating for about 5 and a half years now too. She recently talked about feeling limited in our relationship, so she mentioned wanting to try things with other people. I told her I wasn't comfortable with this, and the next day this happened. Looking at her texts it seemed like she did tell that guy that she didn't want to date him or anything after I talked with her saying I wasn't comfortable with it. It just feels like I don't have all the details about what happened yet honestly. She keeps telling me she was going to tell me, but kinda weird to wait to tell me and also hangout with a guy when you supposedly don't want a relationship with when you both like each other. Not sure what I want out of this, but I just wanted to write it out. My girlfriend still wants us to be together and seems very upset about it all, I just don't know if she's upset I found out or what. I do love her but I'm very hurt over all this because of how much she tried to hide things.
submitted by throwaway2845729274
to offmychest [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:43 myburneraccount1357 Is it worth moving here from Miami?
22M who was born and raised in miami. Currently living with my parents with no expenses. Got a job offer at the 360rosemary building in downtown. Currently debating on getting a 2bed with a roommate who would be a stranger in an apartment in downtown. my monthly income would be around $4k so I’m wondering if it’s possible to live in downtown with no car since rent will take up a big chunk of my monthly pay. I’m also Hispanic and noticed there’s a lot of white Americans here so does that matter? I could get a job in Miami and stay with parents but living here my whole life I’m kinda annoyed with the city already and the traffic and want to be independent in a new city to hopefully grow as a person. Is downtown west palm a smart choice for that?
submitted by myburneraccount1357
to WestPalmBeach [link] [comments]
2023.03.25 23:42 Pope-Francisco [Snake Colony]
There is a special cove that has been closed off for 10 years now due to repeated missing cases & very strong waves. But, some people still desire to ride those waves. Surfers will climb over the wire early in the day & try to ride the famous waves. It is usually after a couple of rounds when a HUGE wave appears out of no where & engulfs a surfer currently riding. The surfer will disappear & leave nothing but their surf board. If someone else is also caught in the wave or jumps into it, they will disappear as well. This cove has also been expanding, as people on ships close near the cove will be caught in huge waves & will disappear as well. Or even people on neighboring beaches too. But where do they all go?
These victims will end up in what’s called the [Snakes Colony] it’s a large expansive concrete maze ever winding & never ending. The surfers will usually find themselves soaked & on a pile of seaweed, leaving them the only option to find an exit.
The environment: You will most often find crabs & crustaceans crawling all over the place & into wet cracks. There is even seaweed hanging here & there, always wet & never dry up. Plus there’s lots of algae, which some people find tasty. The environment is mostly a winding burrow like maze, made up of a grey mineral, illuminated by cracks in the wall from glow worms, & often get people walking in circles. Some parts of the maze will move in a zig zag motion, have something resembling stairs, holes to crawl through, or rooms. Rooms are these big spaces that have many paths connecting to it. People will often take refuge in these rooms, but can fall prey to a predator lurking in the cracks or holes of the room.
Levels: There are only a couple levels in the Snake Colony, each varying from 20-50 stories, some parts of the levels will dip down or rise into another. None are fully flat.
The levels are listed from highest to lowest. Bird Nest, Pencil Town, Egg Shell, & The Tundra. Each level is accessible from the different far corners of the Snake Colony, taking the form of holes in the ceilings & accessible by climbing a weirdly bendy tree with minimal leaves. Let’s dive into each level.
[Bird Nest] This is the highest level & also the one with the most nests. Unlike some of the other levels, Nests can be found right next to each other or a maximum of a quarter mile apart. A lot of these nests will have small birds perching upon & making homes in the same trees used to climb up & down the levels. These birds feast off the crustaceans & will use their poop to build nests. The birds resemble sooty terns, yet their body is more grey & have a black bottom.
But they also have a predator being the Concrete Serpent. These snakes will most often be found slithering through the cracks in the walls, occasionally coming out & snatching a bird. Even if the birds fly away, they will fall to the ground within a good minute after being injected with a paralyzing venom. They can survive off just one for a week & can grow to be 6 feet long with a dark & light grey grainy pattern. The snakes show very little aggression unless they are hungry. Some people have been bitten by these snakes, leading them to be paralyzed within 10 minutes. But, one bite isn’t enough as it can paralyze just one limb. These snakes will follow their victims & bite some more when they have the opportunity, usually getting the help of other snakes too. When the person is fully paralyzed the birds will peck at the person’s body, taking off skin & flesh bit by bit as they are left unable to move, feeling everything until they eventually pass out & die. The birds will leave & give some chunks that the snakes can swallow, allowing them to avoid being eaten for the week. It usually takes around a day or two for the person to be fully eaten, filling up the snakes for a week in a half or two weeks. Due to this, the birds will occasionally hunt down a weakened human & allow the snakes to bite them, feeding the snakes & giving the birds a higher chance of survival. While some have avoided the Bird Nest after seeing their comrades die, others have repeatedly fallen prey to the birds & snakes, leading to the Bird Nest having the 2nd highest kill count.
[Pencil Town] This is a special level, kinda like Pluto. It’s the smallest level & overlaps others. Pencil town can be shaped vertically unlike the others & is broken up & poking inside other levels & between different levels. But, it is not like a nest due to it having its own unique environment & creatures, making it a level. Pencil town is made of a much darker mineral than the concrete commonly found through out the [Snake Colony]. At the same time, it has little spikes here & there people can break off & use a writing a tool, hence it the levels name. These spikes are little towers made from the dark mineral & filled with highly durable eggs, created by little crustaceans who like to have people spread their offspring to other parts of the Snake Colony. These little crustaceans will eventually return back to the Pencil Town & restart the cycle.
People can also climb inside the level & out into another, commonly taking a spike/pencil spike or two for writing. These pencil spikes have proven extremely useful for informing other victims about the levels or where to find groups of people that have been collectively captured together. People will sometimes write information about things you can eat, being the crustaceans, and various dangers faced in each level. It also because of these pencil spikes that people have collectively called to name the place the Snake Colony, often leaving writings here & they’re saying “Welcome to the Snake Colony.” And there will be some signatures below & some info for others. But, even with this information, people still die without even reaching a year in the colony, due to lack of nutrition, predators, & the agonizing solitude. Unless they’ve never reached [The Tundra].
submitted by Pope-Francisco
to worldbuilding [link] [comments]