Clima de king city california
2011.02.10 01:22 conrick Noticias,Curiosidades,Fotografia,Eventos
Noticias, eventos, y todo lo relacionado con la ciudad que capturó al sol.
2011.07.15 22:14 danteferno Sonora, México
2019.05.27 23:08 Central California Hiking/Backpacking
This is a place for fellow hikers and backpackers in Central California to meet up, discuss/plan trips, post gear reviews, trip reviews, and etc. Hopefully this will unite local hikers and allow people to meet and explore the beautiful landscape we inhabit.
2023.03.29 22:07 Stalker213311 The Balkans in 1355 AD
2023.03.29 22:04 CrimsonDarkWolf I’m planning on replacing Parts of my PC with Advanced parts. And Wanted to know how good is this Graphics Card compared to others? And if the Price is Great?
2023.03.29 22:03 Stalker213311 The Balkans in 1355 AD
2023.03.29 22:02 Tandrona Want to put NBA in Hoop League Tactics but I'm not familiar with rosters
I'm trying to put the NBA into a game called Hoop League tactics, but I'm not sure what the rosters should be. I got the rosters from ESPN, but it takes some players out if they're injured (Zion Williamson, for example). Here are the rosters I have now, please let me know who I should sub in and out. Also, please let me know if there is a list of FAs that you know of (other than https://www.nba.com/players/free-agent-tracke2022
Start (G, G, F, F, C): Marcus Smart, Jaylen Brown, Jason Tatum, Al Horford, Robert Williams III
Bench (G, G, F, F, C): Malcolm Brogdon, Derrick White, Sam Hauser, Grant Williams, Blake Griffin
Start: Spencer Dinwiddie, Mikal Bridges, Cameron Johnson, Dorian Finney-Smith, Nic Claxton
Bench: Seth Curry, Joe Harris, Royce O'Neal, Yuta Watanabe, Day'Ron Sharpe
Start: Jalen Brunson, Quentin Grimes, RJ Barrett, Julius Randle, Mitchell Robinson
Bench: Miles McBride, Immanuel Quickley, Josh Hart, Obi Toppin, Isaiah Hartenstein
Start: James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, P.J. Tucker, Joel Embiid
Bench: Shake Milton, De'Anthony Melton, Jalen McDaniels, Georges Niang, Paul Reed
Start: Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, Scottie Barnes, Pascal Siakam, Jakob Poeltl
Bench: Jeff Dowtin Jr., Gary Trent Jr., Will Barton, Chris Boucher, Christian Koloko
Start: Patrick Beverley, Alex Caruso, Zach LaVine, DeMar, DeRozan, Nikola Vučević
Bench: Ayo Dosunmu, Coby White, Patrick Williams, Javonte Green, Andre Drummond
Start: Darius Garland, Donovan Mitchell, Isaac Okoro, Evan Mobley, Jarrett Allen
Bench: Ricky Rubio, Caris LeVert, Lamar Stevens, Cedi Osman, Dean Wade
Start: Killian Hayes, Jaden Ivey, Bojan Bogdanović, Marvin Bagley III, James Wiseman
Bench: Cory Joseph, Alec Burks, Isaiah Livers, Eugene Omoruyi, Jalen Duren
Start: Tyrese Haliburton, Andrew Nembhard, Buddy Hield, Aaron Nesmith, Myles Turner
Bench: T.J. McConnell, Chris Duarte, Bennedict Mathurin, Jordan Nwora, Jalen Smith
Start: Jrue Holiday, Grayson Allen, Khris Middleton, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez
Bench: Jevon Carter, Joe Ingles, Pat Connaughton, Jae Crowder, Bobby Portis
Start: Trae Young, Dejounte Murray, De'Andre Hunter, John Collins, Clint Capela
Bench: Aaron Holiday, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Saddiq Bey, Jalen Johnson, Onyeka Okongwu
Start: Terry Rozier III, Kelly Oubre Jr., Gordon Hayward, P.J. Washington, Mark Williams
Bench: Dennis Smith Jr., Svi Mykhailiuk, Bryce McGowens, JT Thor, Nick Richards
Start: Gabe Vincent, Tyler Herro, Jimmy Butler, Kevin Love, Bam Adebayo
Bench: Kyle Lowry, Victor Oladipo, Max Strus, Caleb Martin, Cody Zeller
Start: Markelle Fultz, Gary Harris, Franz Wagner, Paolo Banchero, Wendell Carter Jr.
Bench: Jalen Suggs, Cole Anthony, Caleb Houstan, Chuma Okeke, Moritz Wagner
Start: Monte Morris, Bradley Beal, Kyle Kuzma, Kristaps Porziņģis, Daniel Gafford
Bench: Delon Wright, Jordan Goodwin, Corey Kispert, Deni Avdija, Taj Gibson
Start: Jamal Murray, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr., Aaron Gordon, Nikola Jokić
Bench: Bruce Brown, Christian Braun, Vlatko Cancar, Jeff Green, Zeke Nnaji
Start: Mike Conley, Anthony Edwards, Kyle Anderson, Karl-Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert
Bench: Jordan McLaughlin, Jayden Nowell, Kyle Anderson, Taurean Prince, Naz Reid
Start: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey, Juguentz Dort, Jalen Williams, Jaylin Williams
Bench: Tre Mann, Isaiah Joe, Lindy Waters III, Ousmane Dieng, Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
Start: Damian Lillard, Anfernee Simons, Matisse Thybulle, Jerami Grant, Jusuf Nurkić
Bench: Ryan Arcidiacono, Shaedon Sharpe, Cam Reddish, Nassir Little, Drew Eubanks
Start: Collin Sexton, Jordan Clarkson, Lauri Markkanen, Kelly Olynyk, Walker Kessler
Bench: Kris Dunn, Ochai Agbaji, Talen Horton-Tucker, Rudy Gay, Damian Jones
Start: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Donte DiVincenzo, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green
Bench: Jordan Poole, Gary Payton II, Anthony Lamb, Patrick Baldwin Jr., Kevon Looney
Start: Russell Westbrook, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Marcus Morris Sr., Ivica Zubac
Bench: Terance Mann, Eric Gordon, Normal Powell, Nicolas Batum, Mason Plumlee
Start: D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, LeBron James, Jarred Vanderbilt, Anthony Davis
Bench: Dennis Schröder, Malik Beasley, Lonnie Walker IV, Troy Brown Jr., Wenyen Gabriel
Start: Chris Paul, Devin Booker, Josh Okogie, Kevin Durant, Deandre Ayton
Bench: Cameron Panye, Landry Shamet, Terrence Ross, Torrey Craig, Bismack Biyombo
Start: De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Harrison Barnes, Keegan Murray, Domantas Sabonis
Bench: Davion Mitchell, Malik Monk, Kessler Edwards, Trey Lyles, Chimezie Metu
Start: Luka Dončić, Kyrie Irving, Josh Green, Reggie Bullock, Dwight Powell
Bench: Frank Ntilikina, Jaden Hardy, Tim Hardaway Jr., Maxi Kleber, Christian Wood
Start: Kevin Porter Jr., Jalen Green, Kenyon Martin Jr., Jabari Smith Jr., Alperen Şengün
Bench: D.J. Augustin, Josh Christopher, Jae'Sean Tate, Tari Eason, Usman Garuba
Start: Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Dillon Brooks, Jaren Jackson Jr., Xavier Tillman Sr.
Bench: Tyus Jones, Luke Kennard, Jon Konchar, David Roddy, Santi Aldama
Start: CJ McCollum, Trey Murphy III, Brandon Ingram, Herbert Jones, Jonas Valančiūnas
Bench: Dyson Daniels, Josh Richardson, Naji Marshall, Jaxson Hayes, Larry Nance Jr.
Start: Tre Jones, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson, Jeremy Sochan, Zach Collins
Bench: Devonte' Graham, Malaki Branham, Doug McDermott, Keita Bates-Diop, Sandro Mamukelashvili
submitted by Tandrona
to nba [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 22:02 wainwrigsgfdfds It's looks great on the wall of my stepson’s bedroom
2023.03.29 22:00 Adv4LclPol San Francisco Board of Supervisors Meeting
Hi again everyone! I am a San Francisco undergraduate student who is currently involved in a non-partisan newsletter written by my peers in a group project for school. This newsletter takes the information from your local board of supervisors meetings and puts it all in one place so community members like yourselves, don’t need to sit through the long and tedious board of supervisors meetings! These newsletters come out weekly. We hope you enjoy the read and find it helpful to you and your community! San Francisco Board of Supervisors Meeting - March 21st, 2023 Meeting Length: 6 hours and 45 minutes (It's a long one!) Notable Legislation: Legislation Search By Code
Committee Reports (all unanimous):
- 230115: Board hearing on the Place for All Report. The report describes the resources needed to scale up temporary shelter, permanent housing, and homelessness prevention interventions in order to eliminate unsheltered homelessness in San Francisco within three years.
- President Peskin opened the public hearing and Supervisor Mandelman provided opening remarks. The President then opened the floor for comment on the Report.
- Sam Dodge (Department of Emergency Management), Amy King (Pallet Shelters), Shireen McSpadden, Director, Noelle Simmons, and Gigi Whitley (Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing), Gail Gilman (All Homes), and Jeff Bellisario (Bay Area Council) provided an overview of the Place for All Report and responded to questions raised throughout the discussion.
- Thierry Fill, Jordan Davis, Mark Nagel, Jennifer Friedenbach, Andrea Ayala, Raphael, Stephanie Ashley, Otto Duffy, Anonymous Speaker, William, Alice Rogers, Anonymous Speaker, Marnie Regen, Chris Wright, Gloria Berry, Illani, Joi Jackson-Morgan, Melanie Medina, Julia Rome, Anonymous Speaker, Jarod Goldmine: Spoke on various concerns relating to the Report.
- 230158: Ordinance appropriating $25,371,063 of General Fund General Reserves, $587,029 of other revenues, and $834,204 of special revenue fund balance to the Police Department; de-appropriating $31,999,402 from permanent salaries, mandatory fringe benefits, equipment, budgeted debt service, budgeted project expenditures, and overtime for increased overtime budget in the Police Department in Fiscal Year 2022-2023.
- This Ordinance requires a two-thirds approval vote of all members of the Board of Supervisors pursuant to Charter Section 9.113(c).
- Ben Rosenfield, Controller (Office of the City Controller), Chief William Scott and Patrick Leung (Police Department), Anne Pearson (Office of the City Attorney), and Tom Paulino and Anna Duning (Mayor’s Office) responded to questions raised throughout the discussion.
- Passed 9-2, with Preston and Walton voting no.
- 221147: Ordinance amending the Administrative Code to remove agreements let under Chapter 6 for Public Works or Improvement from the prohibitions in Chapter 12X on the City’s entering into a contract with a contractor that has its United States headquarters in a state that allows discrimination against LGBT individuals, has restrictive abortion laws, or has voter suppression laws, or where any or all of the contract would be performed in such a state.
- Passed 7-4, with Chan, Melgar, Preston, and Walton voting no.
Public Comment (including in-person and Zoom speakers):
- Land Use and Transportation:
- 230260: Ordinance extending by 60 days the restrictions on evicting or imposing late fees on residential tenants who could not pay rent that came due during the COVID-19 emergency.
- Public Safety and Neighborhood Services:
- 230162: Ordinance amending the Police Code to allow holders of temporary cannabis business permits to transfer an aggregate ownership interest of 50% or more in the business to persons that were not owners at the time the temporary permit was issued so long as five years or more have passed since the Office of Cannabis Director first acknowledged receipt of the business’s application for a temporary cannabis business permit, regardless of whether the business has received a permanent cannabis business permit.
- Budget and Finance:
- 221162: Ordinance amending the Business and Tax Regulations Code to extend through Fiscal Year 2027-2028 the temporary suspension of the application of the business registration and fee requirements to transportation network company drivers and taxi drivers.
- Jordan Davis, Illani, and Lea McGeever: Spoke in support of newly introduced legislation urging protection of trans and LGBTQ+ youth.
- Anonymous Speaker: Expressed concerns regarding public comment. (Clerk Calvillo responded to the speaker’s inquiry regarding comments directed to the full Board, as a whole, and not to individual Members)
- Thien: Shared concerns regarding tenant protections.
- Allison Eddy-Brewson and Brandy Markman: Spoke in support of legislation urging protection of LGBTQ+ youth.
- Gloria Berry, Nikcole Cunningham, Keone Shaw, Anonymous Speaker: Expressed support of appropriations and resources for reparations.
- All 11 Supervisors present
- To get more details about any bill or resolution, use this link to search by number or topic.
- To find information about your polling place and who your Council Member is, use this link to look up your address.
- If you are confused about any of the legal terms or the legislation process, use this document and this link to help guide you.
- If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]) and we will get the answers to your questions from the Board of Supervisors.
- If your interested in receiving this letter after every Board meeting, feel free to DM me!
submitted by Adv4LclPol
to sanfrancisco [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:59 StepwiseUndrape574 Fans speculate about the location of GTA 6
As fans eagerly await the release of Grand Theft Auto 6, speculation about the game's setting and location continues to grow. While Rockstar Games has been tight-lipped about the game's development, fans have been scouring the internet for clues.
One popular theory is that the game will be set in Vice City, the fictional Miami-inspired city that was featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. This theory is based on a number of clues, including a cryptic tweet from Rockstar Games that featured an image of a palm tree with the words "KIFFLOM" written on it. This phrase has appeared in previous games in the series and is associated with a cult that is based in the game's version of Los Angeles.
Other theories suggest that the game could take place in a new location entirely, possibly even outside of the United States. Some have suggested that the game could be set in Tokyo, Japan, or even in a fictional version of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Regardless of where the game is set, fans can be sure that Rockstar Games will create a rich, immersive world full of interesting characters and compelling storylines. And for those who can't wait to get their hands on GTA 6, GTA 5 Modder 👑 Buy gta 5 accounts http://Furymodz.com
// Fortnite // GTA 5 Accounts, Mods 💎 Creator on Patreon: http://patreon.com/furymodz
🎪 offers a variety of mods and accounts to enhance the GTA V experience while we wait for the next installment in the series.
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5_moddedaccounts_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:59 swone [Canada/US] [H] NES, SNES, GB, GBA, GCN, Wii, WiiU, 3/DS, Switch, PS1/2/3/4, PSP/Vita, XBOX/360/One, Genesis, Consoles, Various [W] PayPal
submitted by swone
to GameSale [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:57 RuselWolf Mia madre ha letto il nome di GRAVIER: l'ha letto "graviè".
2023.03.29 21:52 hereugo87 This week at David Geffen Hall - New York Philharmonic - Esperanza (Bass) & Claire Chase (Flute)
2023.03.29 21:49 panzerbjrn Empire equivalents in Cities of Sigmar?
submitted by panzerbjrn
to WarhammerFantasy [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:46 Not_a__Lawyer Using crypto to transfer money is way cheaper than international bank transfers! The numbers of the original usecase of crypto.
Greetings from Portugal!
It's safe to assume most of us know that the original usecase for crypto is to transfer money without the need of the Banks. There are a lot of reasons why we would live in a better would if we make our money transfers outside of the banking system. But the usecase people outside of the crypto world better understand is that **is way cheaper than international bank transfers!**
According to Banco de Portugal (the National Bank of my country), international bank transfers can cost anywhere from $15 to $50 per transaction, depending on the bank and the transfer method. However, some banks may charge additional fees, such as currency conversion fees or intermediary bank fees, which can increase the total cost of the transfer.
If we use Bitcoin, which isn't the cheapest, on average, for a typical Bitcoin transaction ranges from $1 to $10, depending on the size of the transaction and network congestion.
The network fees for Monero transactions are also relatively low, usually ranging from $0.01 to $0.50 per transaction.
But the king of low transfers fees, as we know is XLM. The Stellar network, which is the underlying technology for XLM, has a fixed fee of 0.00001 XLM per transaction, which is equivalent to a fraction of a cent. This means that the cost of transferring $10, $100, $1000, or $10000 worth of XLM would be the same.
Even if we take in consideration the fees required to convert crypto in fiat is still way cheaper to use than bank transfers!
There are many examples, I would love to hear from you about different fees for different crypto. But the point is, If we say to people how cheaper transferring money with crypto is comparing to banks people will be more open to give it a shot!
submitted by Not_a__Lawyer
to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:44 Marxussss Feeling confident in these tonight
2023.03.29 21:43 kaylintendo Can a man be charged for something he did to me when I was a minor, even though I am currently in my 20's?
I was groomed online from the ages of 15 to 17 back in 2015-2017 by a man who was 18-20. It started when he was 18 and stopped when he was 20. Although, I acknowledge that I don't know for sure that he was telling me his real age, but we facetimed a lot and he looked young. He was attending college when we first started talking.
He would send me pictures of his genitals, ask me to send him pictures of mine, ask me to record myself masturbating, sexted with me, and we even got into an "online relationship." While certain things made me very uncomfortable, I didn't question the things he said or asked of me because I had no prior relationship experience. I just assumed it was normal couples' behavior. I did not know what the term "grooming" was until I was 18.
I understand that sometimes high school freshmen date seniors, but the age of consent of the state I live in (California) is 18. He was located in Michigan. He even admitted to me that he could get arrested if the police or my parents saw our conversations. (But he would continue to sext with me despite knowing that.) I was also incredibly socially naïve, lonely, and vulnerable, which I believe gave him a position of power over me. He disclosed that he had multiple previous relationships and hookups, whereas I had never even held hands with a boy at that point. He once showed me that he was masturbating on a Skype when I was 16, and it made me so uncomfortable that I cried. Some teenagers are interested in sexual topics and ready for sex, but I clearly wasn't at that age.
After he "broke up" with me and cut contact when I was 17, I did not hear from him until 6 years later. In early 2022, I got an anonymous message on Facebook (or maybe it was a burner account) from him. He was apologizing to me for what he did 6 years ago, which is even more evidence that he fully acknowledged what he did was inappropriate. I did not save those messages because I was too disgusted and my feelings of trauma started pouring in. (I actually threw up when I saw his name.)
I am currently 23 years old and have thought about reporting him to the authorities, but I don't know if that's legally possible because I'm obviously not a minor anymore. I also do not have any records on hand; our conversations took place on Facebook, Instagram, and texts but they were all deleted 6 years ago when he cut contact. I don't know if it's possible for me or those platforms to retrieve those messages. If possible, I believe the closest criminal action I would report him for would be solicitation of a minor and transmitting obscene material to a minor. I do know his full name, city, and state, and a rough timeline of what transpired.
If anyone is wondering why I didn't pursue legal action in those 6 years:
My parents didn't report this man because they were aware that I had an online friend, but never found out the true nature of my "friendship" with him. I don't remember for sure, but I believe I lied about his age to cover his/our tracks. I was a very lonely, stupid, and naïve teenager who didn't want my "boyfriend" to go to jail.
When he cut contact, I was 17, and I still had the perspective of a dumb teenager who believed that she was just dumped by her boyfriend. It took me over a year to learn about grooming and educate myself about sexual predators. I did not realize the severity of what he did at the time, so that's why I didn't rush to tell my parents, teachers, school counselor, or the police. By the time I realized what he did was criminal, I just wanted to forget and move on with my life. I was worried that I would continue to be hurt by what he did if I thought about it more.
At 18 and beyond, I didn't pursue legal action because I was too concerned with college and I never thought I would hear from him again. I felt no reason to stir this drama back up in my life when I felt like my life was going pretty well. Him randomly popping up last year to give me a bogus apology reopened some wounds that I worked so hard to heal.
submitted by kaylintendo
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:37 lvx-0 Should I (25M) just make it official with her (24F)?
So I’ve (25M) been seeing this girl (24F) for almost 2 months now. We’ve been on multiple dates and she’s honestly exactly what I’ve wanted after being single for over a year. We have great chemistry (emotional and physical) and are very comfortable with each other.
Since she lives in a different city, she’ll drive to spend time with me, typically on the weekends or during the week. On the most recent trip, she asked if I was seeing any other people to which I said no. She also mentioned that she hasn’t been talking to anyone. I then asked her if that means we’re exclusive to which I added “that’s what I want” and she said yes. She also mentioned that she’s “old fashioned”?
Now that I’m thinking about, I feel like I should’ve just went for it and asked her to be my gf. Her family and friends already know about me and I really enjoy being with her, don’t want anyone else.
Should I just bring it up the next time I talk to her on the phone and say “hey, I spent more time thinking about our conversation and I think being exclusive is king of ambiguous, I want to make it official. How do you feel about that?”
What do you guys think? I just hate wasting time when I have what I’ve wanted. Thanks!
submitted by lvx-0
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:34 amsterdamvibes Enchiladas de pipián, Tuxpan, Ver. My favorite food and restaurant so far in this city.
2023.03.29 21:34 numberland [H] Lots of games, most with links + short descriptions [W] Wishlist games, diamond bundle games, paypal, non-violent games.
Have, a lot of games, see below.
Want, in rough order of preference:
- games off my steam wishlist or listed below
- paypal etc - In $ or £s
- interesting non-violent VR games
- queeatmospheric/puzzly/definitely non-violent/inclusive suggestions
- your full lists to look through to trade :)
Willing to be generous :D WANTS
From the Diamond bundle
- Escape Room triple pack
- (possibly) Ara Fell
For trade for someone else:
- Stardew valley
- Baba is You
- Hidden Folk
Highlights of games you might have from my Steam wishlist:
- Beat Saber
- Garden Story
- The World Next Door
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale
- Little Inferno: Ho Ho Holiday DLC
- Before We Leave series (yes, I know first one is free) interested in potentially two copies of the one I buy for me and partner but one is reasonable.
Potentially 1-3 slots in the Diamond bundle
- see above for the games I want
From the Humble Turkish-Syria Earthquake charity bundle
From the Mystery Star Bundle (both versions): Humble (all unrevealed, unless clicked on by accident)
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition
- XCOM 2
- Payday 2
- Ticket to Ride
- Strange Brigade
- Stick Fight
- Farming Simulator 17
- System Shock Enhanced Edition
- System Shock 2
- Worm Rumble
- Mount & Blade: Warband
- X-Morph: Defense Complete Pack
- Zombie Driver HD
- Space Crew: Legendary Edition (and below)
- Lust from Beyond - M Edition
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
- Remnants of Naezith
- Planet TD
- Firegirl: Hack 'n Splash Rescue DX
- Detached: Non-VR Edition
- Agent in Depth
- Hyper Gunsport
- Arcade Spirits
- Non-Stop Raiders
- MirrorMoon EP
- Cris Tales
- Orbital Racer
- Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
- Alchemist's Castle
- Soul Searching
- Doughlings: Arcade
- Doughlings: Invasion
- Rym 9000
- Izmir: An Independence Simulator
- Guns & Fishes
- Pill Baby
No longer on Steam/issues with Steam
- 112 Operator - management game
- 911 Operator - management game
- A City Sleeps - shoot 'em up
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome - jumping game
- Age of Wonders III - turn based empire builder
- Agents of Mayhem - open-world, third-person action game
- Alien Spidy - High speed platformer
- All You Can Eat - Point and click comic
- The Amazing American Circus - deck building game
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent - first person survival horror
- Among the sleep - first person horror adventure
- Anodyne - Zelda-lite exploration game
- Anomaly Korea - Tower defence
- Anomaly 2 - Tower defence
- Asdivine Hearts - RPG (might keep)
- Bad Hotel - Tower defence + procedural music
- BADLAND - Action side-scroller (might keep)
- The Ball - first person action-adventure
- The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight® Mystery - Point and click, second Gabriel Knight game.
- Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - Hand-painted rhythm game
- BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - Challenging platformer
- Book of Demons - Hack and Slash
- Breach & Clear - Tactical simulation
- Broken Age - Puzzle adventure/point and click - short but sweet, highly recommend
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - Atmospheric adventure game
- Brütal Legend - Open world action/adventure
- Call of the Sea - otherworldly tale of mystery and love set in the 1930s South Pacific
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 - card maintenance simulator
- Company of Heroes 2 - WWII RTS platform
- Contraption Maker - Open ended sandbox maker
- Corridor Z - Zombie runner
- Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackerel - Exploration point and click (might keep)
- Crowntakers - Roguelike turn based strategy, RPG elements
- Crying Suns - Tactile, space, roguelike
- Darksiders Warmastered Edition - Hack & Slash/Action/Adventure
- Deadbeat Heroes - co-op superhero brawler
- Death Squared - co-op puzzle game (might keep)
- DISTRAINT 2 - 2D psychological horror adventure, sequel to distraint
- Doodle God - Puzzle matching game, though Doodle God Blitz is (currently) free in Steam.
- Draw Slasher - Beat em up
- Drawful 2 - Jackbox drawing game
- Driftland: The Magic Revival - Magic based city builder
- DUCATI - 90th Anniversary - Ducati racing game
- EarthX - Space colonisation simulation - note to self: might keep
- Eastside Hockey Manager - Hockey management game
- El Hijo - A Wild West Tale - stealth western
- Endless Space 2 - no expansions, Strategic Space Opera
- English Country Tune - interesting puzzle game
- Euro Truck Simulator 2:Australia Paint Pack DLC - Just the DLC
- Europa Universalis IV - Grand historical simulation
- Expeditions: Viking - turn-based, strategy, RPG.
- Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered - 2005 game remastered, story game where choices matter
- Framed Collection - comic book puzzle game
- Fury Unleashed - Roguelike comic book based
- Gabriel Knight® 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned - Point and click,
- Gemini Rue - 2011 Point and click, Noir
- Gish - Platformer
- Go Home Dinosaurs - Casual, tower defense
- Going Under - Roguelike, satirical, dungeon crawlebeat em up.
- Gonner - "tough as hell procedurally-generated 2D platformer with roguelike elements"
- Gunscape - FPS (First Person Shooter) construction kit.
- Hack 'n' Slash - "puzzle action game about hacking -- reprogram object properties, hijack global variables, hack creature behavior, and even rewrite the game’s code"
- Hacknet - "immersive, terminal-based hacking simulator for PC"
- HOARD - Play as a dragon collecting gold for their hoard.
- Inmost - Dark/atmospheric/cinematic puzzle platformer, pixel graphics
- Iron Danger - Tactical combat game with time manipulation
- Joe Danger 2: The Movie - Racing game, play as a stuntman
- Kerbal Space Program - space simulation sandbox
- Killing Floor 2 - Zombie co-op FPS
- King and Assassins - Adaption of 2-player board game (might keep and play with partner)
- King of Dragon Pass Strategic, story-rich, RPG.
- Kingdom Classic - 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management, currently free on steam
- Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition - "grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's"
- Knights of Pen and Paper 2 - sequel to the above, may keep.
- Le Havre: The Inland Port - 2-player board game implementation: Note: mixed reviews.
- LEGO Batman - Lego batman, what more can I say (might keep)
- LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™ - Ditto, also might keep
- LEGO® Marvel® Super Heroes - Super Heroes for Lego - can recommend
- The LEGO® Movie - Videogame - More Lego games
- Love Letter - Adaption of card game
- Lust for Darkness - Adult only horror game,
- Lust from Beyond: M Edition - First person survival horror.
- Magicka - co-operative action fantasy
- The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition - 1988 Point and click remastered (might keep)
- Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - Clown action adventure
- METAL SLUG 3 - run and gun, sidescroller, arcade.
- MirrorMoon EP - space puzzle exploration
- Monaco - Heist game
- Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 - as the title says, simulation game
- Mr. Shifty - Teleporting beat em up
- NecroWorm - Spooky logic puzzle game (might possibly keep)
- Nex Machina - Bullet hell shooter
- Niche - Genetics survival game (might keep)
- No Time to Explain Remastered - Time travelling casual platformer.
- Octahedron: Transfixed Edition - precision platformer, survival
- Oil Rush - Currently free to play, naval strategy game
- Orbital Racer - space racing game (might keep)
- Out of Reach: Treasure Royale - Battle Royale, Naval combatant
- Paper Fire Rookie - VR fire fighting game
- Party Hard - Stealth game about ruining parties
- Pathway - Turn based, strategy game in 1930s wilderness
- Pesterquest - Homestuck/Hiveswap game, visual novel
- PGA Tour 2K21 - Golfing simulation game
- Planet of the Eyes - atmospheric narrative-platformer where you play a robot
- Plunge - Roguelike dungeon plunger
- Police Quest Collection - collection of four crime games
- Primal Carnage: Extinction - Dinosaurs versus humans PvP
- Psychonauts - Comic adventure platformer - can recommend
- Quest of Dungeons - Traditional roguelike dungeon
- Radio Commander - radio controller of soldiers in a battlefield
- Ravensword: Shadowlands - follows from earlier games, skyrim like, ported from mobile
- Realpolitiks - Diplomacy game
- Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville - post-apocalyptic colony sim
- Regular Human Basketball - Ridiculous game where you play basketball as a robot trying to pretend to be human
- Ring of Pain - Dungeon crawler card game
- Rising Dusk - Avoid the coins, puzzle platformer (might keep)
- Satellite Reign - Real-time strategy game
- Savant - Ascent - Shoot 'em up, return to your tower.
- Say No! More - NPG - No! playing game, based on the premise of saying no.
- Shing! - Beat 'em up side scroller
- Shivah - Point and click, play as a Jewish rabbi, have Kosher and standard versions.
- Small World 2 - seems to have been renamed to just Small World - excellent adaption of a board game
- Sniper Elite 3 - tactical third person shooter
- Solar 2 - sandbox space game
- Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing - Sonic racing game
- Soulblight - RPG roguelike
- Space Crew: Legendary Edition - recruit and training crew to defend Earth
- SPACECOM - strategic starfleet command
- Starseed Pilgrim - Symphonic garden puzzle platformer
- Stealth 2: A Game of Clones - play as a clone escaping a test facility, stealth platformer
- Stick Fight: The Game - stick figure, physics based fighting game
- Strike Suit Zero - space dog fighting game
- Super Hexagon - Difficult, fast paced music game.
- SUPERHOT - FPS where time only moves when you move.
- Surgeon Simulator 2013 - over-the-top operation sim
- Syder Arcade - Old school arcade, shoot 'em up.
- SYSTEM SHOCK: ENHANCED EDITION - Rebuilt, immersive sim, cyberpunk, RPG
- Tangledeep - Roguelike dungeon crawler
- Telefrag VR - Fast-paced VR shooter
- Think of the Children - frantic co-operative parenting simulator
- This War of Mine - play as a group of civilians trying to survive in a war-torn city
- Throne of Lies® The Online Game of Deceit - (renamed) 3D online multiplayer game of social deduction and mischief
- Tilt Brush - Paint in 3D in virtual reality (might keep)
- Titan Quest Anniversary Edition - Hack and Slash, ActionRPG
- Toki Tori 2+ - Cute puzzle platformer
- Tooth and Tail - Real-time strategy game, play armies of animals
- Townscaper - Sandbox, townbuilder
- Trine 2: Complete Story - Puzzle platformer, fantasy setting
- Tropico 4 - City builder
- Twilight Struggle - cold war board game
- Type:Rider - puzzle platformer, riding through lettering
- Unmechanical - puzzle adventure, play as a robot
- The USB Stick Found in the Grass - detective game, reconstruct who the owner was of the USB stick
- Vertiginous Golf - Mini golf game in dystopian future
- VVVVVV - platformer where you reverse gravity instead of jumping
- Wargroove - Turn based strategy war game for 4 player.
- WARSAW - challenging turn-based tactical RPG set in an occupied capital during WWII.
- Where is my Heart? - Casual indie game about a family of forest spirits.
- Worms Crazy Golf - explosive worms funtimes
- X-Morph: Defense + European Assault, Survival of the Fittest, and Last Bastion DLC - top-down shooter and tower defense strategy.
- You Must Build A Boat - Match 3 fighting game
- Roarr! Jurassic Edition - Apparently no longer on Steam at least in the UK and I have steam key so not sure how to deal with this one.
- Shiftlings - Seemingly no longer on Steam.
- Endless Space® - Collection - includes Endless Space and Endless Space - Disharmony. Seems to be no longer on Steam
- Pinball FX2 - Base game and Civil War Table
- Pinball FX2 - Doctor Strange Table
- Superfrog HD
- Velocity 2X
submitted by numberland
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:29 glasstraxx Ltn mmmmm I'm loving it
2023.03.29 21:28 strymrrr Just a quick little cruise
2023.03.29 21:22 Dragoncat91 Almyra worldbuilding (been doing this for about two years now)
| || |Anna the merchant was a bubbly woman with long red hair in a ponytail. She was dressed from head to toe in fashionable clothes and jewelry. Her stall was equally flamboyant, with fancy knicknacks hanging from it and brightly colored banners and windsocks. "Ah, Tiana von Riegan, the shooting star of the Leicester Alliance!" Anna greeted. "Here in the far east, the Kingdom of Almyra, a warrior culture known for their tenacity and their spices! Is she here for business? Is she here for diplomacy? Is she here for...love? All three?" "Anna, please, you'll wake them up." Tiana said. "Oh, yes, the slumbering herd." Anna smirked. "How may I help you today?" "I need a bar of damascus steel. I also need a bundle of saffron." submitted by Dragoncat91 to fireemblem [link] [comments]
(from Upside Down Diplomacy: Chapter 2 - Trials and Tests)
Almyra is a country that wasn't touched upon very much in the canon stories of Fire Emblem: Three Houses/Hopes, despite one main character being from there. I've been worldbuilding and writing for it for a few years now. Please note: some aspects may still be inaccurate to Hopes. A lot of this was made before Hopes existed, and while I did make room for Shahid, who only appears in Hopes, I'm still taking creative license with him and the country as a whole. Enjoy the little bits of prose before each section! Terrain and Climate It was close to springtime, and while frigid winds from the north were still rolling down in mainland Fodlan, the border between Leicester and Almyra remained warm year round. However, that didn't mean the Almyrans had a food surplus. Crops could only grow well for six months a year in spring and summer. Outside of those times, produce stored in the clay structures known as yahkchals were rationed, and wild poultry and red meat was harvested with the exception of elk from the forests in the west, as those were a protected, sacred species.
(from Upside Down Diplomacy: Chapter 1 - Crossing the Steppe)
Almyran cities are situated around the canyon/forest area in the western portion of the country. The capital is Caglar, which rests in the middle of Catal Canyon. Its palace is clearly visible from the air, and wyvern patrols fly in and out regularly, but if one is approaching from land, it's hidden by the surrounding canyon. Unlike its fellow kingdom on the continent, Faerghus, there's not a ton of noble houses with territory. Trabzon is in the northwestern portion of Kumalar Plains, and is the gateway to the mainland once trade is established, ships sail out of it around the Fodlan's Throat mountains and can make landfall in Faerghus provided the ports are not closed by ice. Mardin is in the Kuyruk Woods on the southeastern bank of Kuyruk River. Markay is in the southern coastal region of Kumalar Plains and serves as a port to and from Abbas Island off the south coast.
Avise Desert is east of Catal Canyon and is racked by sandstorms year round. Further east, extending to the eastern coast, is more steppe like that in Kumalar Plains. There are no cities east of the desert, instead, homesteaders, farmers, and ranchers move throughout the area in a nomadic lifestyle with portable tents known as yurts, or they put down more permanent houses when they find an ideal spot. Visitors to the kingdom often make the mistake of calling this vast eastern steppe "East Kumalar Plains", while the locals only refer to it as "The Wild" or "The Plains". Ethnic Traits Danah came out of her room, dressed in a pretty purple dress and shoes, with a green hair scrunchie that brought out her orange eyes. She had long black hair. Uzair was wearing a dark blue suit jacket with loose fitting gray pants and shined shoes. His eyes, like his father's, were lightning yellow. His hair was dark brown, short, and had been fluffed nicely. Both had the typical Almyran tan skin tone.
(from The Sunset Before Us)
Almyrans are generally tan. Their hair is often thick, coarse, and colored in shades of brown and black. Both men and women tend to be, for lack of a better term, fluffy, with clear patches of fuzz on arms, legs, chest, and armpits, and both sexes also tend to have thick pubic hair. Men often have beards and/or mustaches of some sort. Some women shave their excess body hair, some do not. Woman fuzz isn't as thick as man fuzz regardless. This is distinct from birth, with male babies tending to have more hair than their female counterparts. Almyran eyes are typically colored in warm shades: reds, browns, yellows, and oranges.
Names can be drawn from the Middle East: Arabic names, Turkish names, Syrian names, Persian names, Iranian names, that general area.
Silk is a common clothing material for the upper and middle class, lower classes will wear leather and burlap. Soldier uniforms consist of light plate armor or chainmail with leather, typically unisex to the point where a male and female soldier are indistinguishable unless they stand right next to each other. Cloth cowls and neck scarves are commonly colored to fit a faction identity, or worn by commoners without being dyed. Language and Culture Tiana's husband gave her a unit of horseback archers. They were greenhorns, which she wasn't complaining about. She was good at training troops. But what she wasn't sure about, was communicating with them. Only Almyran royals and nobles spoke fluent Common, and she was not fluent in Almyran aside from the very basics and swearing. She mounted her warhorse and positioned herself at the head. Their eyes, all warm colored, were fixed on her. She raised her arm and waved them to the left. "Go." The greenhorn bow knights fell into formation and followed her. She led them halfway down the trail before uttering "stop." They did not seem to catch that. Except for the one nearest her. He turned his horse and put himself between Tiana and the others, then threw his arm up and said something in Almyran. They understood him. Tiana made a vow to learn what "stop" translated to. The man then placed his horse beside Tiana's. He looked at her, smiling sheepishly. He jabbed his thumb into his chest. "Omar," he said. She blinked slowly as she realized he was introducing himself. "Merhaba, Omar." She replied, certain she'd gotten "hello" right. He bowed in response.
(from The Queen's Language Lessons)
For the native language of Almyra, I've been using Turkish, as Ancient Persia/Ottoman Empire/Turkey/Turkiye seems to be the biggest inspiration for the country. Also, Turkish uses the Western alphabet more than Arabic which is easier for my American keyboard.
They're a polytheistic religion, with but not limited to a war god, a harvest god, a love goddess, a sun god, and a moon goddess. They believe that elk are the resting place for a soul who has led a full life and is preparing to run to the afterlife, so they do not eat elk. They will eat deer, moose, or antelope, however. Common food includes kebabs, falafel, shawarma, curry, and dried fruit/nut/jerky preserves.
They're a proud warrior culture. While men are more often on the front lines of battle, lady soldiers do exist, as does the rare lady commander. Their military consists of mostly wyvern riders and cavaliers with either lances or bows, but there are some units of infantry and mages. Armies on the move will put up yurts for the night, with the leader's yurt in the center and everyone prepared to wake up in fight mode if needed.
Royalty is hereditary, and only a man can take the throne. Kings are allowed to take multiple wives, and most have over the course of history. Everyone else is more monogamous, including high ranking nobles. A king will hand pick his successor out of his sons, or nephews as a last resort, and test him with a gladiator sparring match. It ends when one side yields, but it is not to the death as it used to be nearly a century ago. Once the successor has won, he takes the throne upon the death of the current king. Economy and Exports Boran took a plate of rice, turkey, and a small slice of roast moose. He'd covered it all in gravy and topped it with a sprinkle of chili powder that he brought himself. "Trade routes, then? Almyra can offer spices, saffron, cactus flower, yucca seed. We can also offer damascus steel, or silk." Boran suggested. "The caravans will cross through Leicester and may need guarded heavily, but my son, you know him as Claude, will help assure that." Dimitri swallowed a bit of roast and potatoes. "Faerghus can, in return, give lumber, cheeses, leather, furs. Maybe some potato crops, they may grow in Almyra. And if you wish, the trade can happen via ship. I know you have a navy, is there a port town that's suitable for trade?" "There are two." Boran said. "There's Trabzon, which is actually a doable sea route from Derdriu. Then there's Abbas, an island to the south. If you wanted to get the caravan to Derdriu, it can then be shipped to Trabzon." He paused to grab the tea kettle and fill a cup.
(from Two Kings)
Currency is interchangeable with the rest of Fodlan, with copper, silver, and gold coins. Trade operates on silk and spices with the occasional damascus steel, known as wootz steel in the mainland.
The local economy, as with every other country, depends on the exact area. Abbas Island and Markay have a lot of fishing. Trabzon also does fishing, but is mainly a bustling port town that brings in imports and pushes out exports. Mardin is an agricultural town that trades crops and meat from the woods. Crops are mostly beans and rice, with the occasional sweet potato or turnip.
Caglar, as the capital, is the most varied and wealthy. There are entertainers, dancers, and bards who perform in hookah bars and mobile venues. Military presence is heavy in Caglar and there are several armories that sell cutlasses, scimitars, poleaxes, tabars, pikes, halberds, and bows and arrows. There is a orchard at the palace with apple, apricot, peach, and pear trees. The palace gardens have raspberries and blackberries as well.
While mainland Fodlan has the central church keeping people reliant on the holy magic of the church monks and other types of medicine restricted, Almyra has some healing spells, but they mostly only work to stabilize an injury. They have what's called "the good meds". It's common for half an army to be "higher than wyvern pizzle" in the words of His Majesty himself as they recover from their wounds.
2023.03.29 21:22 tjstock Danny DeVito in the Lion King
2023.03.29 21:22 AccessPatrolServices Guardias de seguridad en San Luis de Obispo
Ser un guardia de seguridad en San Luis de Obispo
es una tarea desafiante, la ciudad es bella y vibrante, pero así como cualquier ciudad, tiene sus inconvenientes en cuanto a la seguridad.
Como guardia de seguridad, tu trabajo es proteger a las personas y la propiedad en la ciudad, asegurando que los residentes y visitantes estén bien protegidos.
En Access Patrol Services
buscamos a gente como tú, personas capacitadas y profesionales en las que la gente pueda confiar y dejar su protección en tus manos.
Si buscas una carrera como guardia de seguridad en San Luis de Obispo,
tenemos un lugar para ti en Access Patrol Services,
la mejor agencia de guardias de seguridad en California.
Una de las cosas más importantes que debes hacer cuando tienes un cargo como guardia de seguridad, es que siempre debes de estar alerta, el observar tu entorno y cualquier actividad sospechosa.
Si notas algo inusual o fuera de lo común, parte de tu trabajo es manejar la situación e informarlo de inmediato con el supervisor o a las autoridades correspondientes.
La vigilancia es la clave para prevenir delitos y garantizar la seguridad de las personas.
En Access Patrol Services
queremos a alguien que mantenga una buena comunicación con el supervisor, compañeros de trabajo y cualquier persona que tenga información relevante sobre la seguridad de las personas y su patrimonio.
Antes de poder solicitar empleo con nosotros, es crucial que cuentes con la licencia de guardia de seguridad en California.
Una vez que obtengas tu licencia, ya puedes iniciar tu carrera con nosotros y tener un mejor futuro para ti y tu familia.
Ofrecemos servicios a varios sectores, por lo que se te capacitará para atender cualquier lugar y situación que se te presente en tu área de trabajo.
Después de pasar un examen inicial para obtener la licencia y una comprobación de antecedentes por parte de la Oficina de Servicios de Seguridad e Investigación de California o del Departamento de Seguridad Pública de Arizona, debes realizar más horas de formación.
También se exige una formación continua anual.
No lo pienses más y únete a la mejor empresa en donde se te trata con igualdad y obtienes grandes beneficios.
Para mayor información sobre cómo ser un guardia de seguridad en San Luis de Obispo,
llama al 866-964-1054 o visítanos en nuestro sitio web seguridadaps.com
submitted by AccessPatrolServices
to u/AccessPatrolServices [link] [comments]