Blackhead removal videos 2020
2021.11.29 12:12 blackheadandpimple
Follow us for blackhead removal, Acne removal and Pimple popping videos
2008.03.20 20:49 r/Cars - For Car Enthusiasts
/Cars is the largest automotive enthusiast community on the Internet. We are Reddit's central hub for vehicle-related discussion including industry news, reviews, projects, videos, DIY guides, stories, and more.
2008.03.06 16:26 /r/guns: Firearms and related articles
A place for responsible gun owners and enthusiasts to talk about guns without the politics.
2023.03.29 21:52 AutoModerator [I HAVE] Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator Program (Complete Latest Updated Course) + More
Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator for 25 USD
There’s also an Iman Gadzhi 7 courses bundle on our store
Hello & welcome to my online website : www . Genkicourses .com
I am the owner of the site and am using reddit platform to reach out to any potential buyers who are interested in paid courses for cheap.
Today’s course is Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator 2022 Updated.
The course has all the sections from the original. And also has an updates section that also includes the iman gadzhi Q&As videos & the attachments in form of PDFs.
Here's the list of the bundle :
- Iman Gadzhi – Pen To Profit Membership
- Iman Gadzhi – Agency Incubator
- Iman Gadzhi – Six Figure SMMA
- Iman Gadzhi – Influencer Ignited 2.0
- Iman Gadzhi – Copy Paste Agency
- Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator
If you purchase the bundle I'll provide
- Iman Gadzhi – Kaizen Cure
as a free extra
submitted by AutoModerator
to Agency_Navigator0 [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:47 Historical_End6352 Newcomer Safety Warning
Hey there! As someone who recently joined this hobby, here is some critical advice for those with no experience with this or any related hobby. I learned some of this stuff only after using it and I would like to prevent others from making the same mistake
CHECK AND UNDERSTAND THE WARNINGS OF THE PRODUCTS YOU ARE USING
DO NOT ASSUME THAT JUST BECAUSE A VIDEO OR PICTURE GUIDE DOES NOT HAVE SOMEONE USING GLOVES, MASKS OR OTHER SAFETY EQUIPMENT IT IS NOT NEEDED. SOME OF THESE THINGS ARE CHEMICALS THAT YOU DONT WANT IN YOUR BODY
A LOT OF THE CHEMICALS YOU MAY BE WORKING WITH ARE CARCINOGENIC
Do not use glue, spray paint primer, airbrushes, etc. indoors unless you are in a very well ventilated area. Those fumes are not good for you.
Wear a real mask to protect yourself while doing this stuff. Not a cheap medical mask like during Covid, you should look at getting an actual respirator.
Make sure you are using gloves. Removing paint isn’t just as simple as washing it off, there are chemicals that aren’t so good for you that are absorbed by your skin. Also research what type of glove you need, certain gloves don’t protect you against certain chemicals.
When filing your models make sure to wear a proper mask, getting residue in your lungs is extremely bad.
If you have more advice leave it below. This may be common sense stuff for hobby veterans, but as someone new to hobbies in general I had no idea about any of this stuff. When searching through the sub I didn’t see any post about safety advice for newcomers.
submitted by Historical_End6352
to Warhammer40k [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:45 AutoModerator [I HAVE] Charlie Morgan - EasyGrow Contact to my Telegram Username--->PcAssets
As it says DM for this courses:
I have the new Charlie Morgan Easy grow
If you are interested in any of those, write me, it doesn't matter if you don't have anything to trade, just write me DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/PsPaJZUd5x DISCORD USERNAME: PcAssets#1638
THIS IS MY TELEGRAM USERNAME
THERE: t. me/Pcassets (Remove the space between "t." and "me"
for the link to work properly or search directly for my telegram name Pcassets).
Do not send a dm to this reddit user please.
Over there, I'll share more than +600 comments with positive reviews
from telegram users who have gotten assets from me in the past. And when I mean users I mean people you can ACTUALLY verify and message directly and ask... no fake reviews, from random youtube videos or reviews that are impossible to verify if they're actually real people
, bots or multi accounts. I'll also send you proof that I have what you're looking for in a way that NO ONE else on reddit will be able to send you.
submitted by AutoModerator
to Cheapcoursess [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:41 thisgingercake The Neuroscience of Gratitude and Trauma - Reviewed by Chloe Williams
The Neuroscience of Gratitude and Trauma
Attempts to be positive do not expand capacity to endure pain.
Posted January 31, 2020 Reviewed by Chloe Williams
Neuroscience of Gratitude and Trauma Source: Dr. Odelya Gertel Kraybill Expressive Trauma Integration™
We all know this encouraging expression: "Think positive." People say it with kind intentions, but is it helpful advice?
With trauma survivors, there is good reason to avoid such expressions. Why? The answer requires us to examine the neuroscience of the survival mechanism after trauma. What Happens After Fight/Flight/Freeze?
During trauma, people instinctively go into a stress response. The fight/flight/freeze mechanism is triggered, so they are going to do one of those three things. (In the ETI roadmap
, this is Stage Two).
When the traumatic
event has passed, the trauma trigger remains. The individual can easily be re-triggered to feel the danger has returned by things that look, sound, smell, or feel like things experienced at the time of trauma.
As a result, many survivors feel “on edge” all the time. A feeling that terrible danger is at hand haunts them everywhere they go. This chronic sense of danger often activates a withdrawal response (Stage Three in the ETI roadmap).
📷 ETI Roadmap Source: Dr. Odelya Gertel Kraybill Expressive Trauma Integration™
It’s important that survivors and caregivers understand withdrawal—its purpose and why it lingers. Universally among survivors, as soon as a traumatic event is past, they experience a powerful urge to withdraw to safety and rest. Withdrawal is a useful, life-preserving response that reduces vulnerability to further injury. It causes people to seek safety, to rest and recuperate after a shocking experience.
However, at some point, this life-preserving response can turn into a cycle of misery. In withdrawal, survivors remove themselves from active engagement with life and other people. They cycle through intense emotions typical after trauma, such as shock, fear
, rumination. Later, more complex emotions emerge such as shame
, and a sense of moral injury
. Often these show up in the form of endless rumination on “shoulda’/coulda’/woulda.’”
Some survivors are able to move beyond this stage before long. But most have a hard time moving beyond withdrawal. Many remain trapped in it for a long time. For some, withdrawal lasts a lifetime (read this blog
about the way out of withdrawal).
For those who experience severe stress and/or trauma at a young age, withdrawal is so much a part of their experience of life that it seems to them a given of reality. Such survivors develop from a young age a sense of shame and guilt rooted in a sense of not being good enough.
After all, young children depend on adults to survive. They tend to blame themselves for their pain responses. It is natural for them to feel “something must be wrong with me.” When Instincts Help Us Survive But Not to Thrive
When our fear response is activated, we don’t respond to situations we encounter, we react. Survival mechanisms take over the brain and temporarily set aside logic and reason.
When people are exposed to ongoing stress or multiple traumatic experiences, the fear response gets triggered over and over again. A response meant to be temporary takes up more or less permanent occupation in the nervous system
. In this state of hyper-alertness, non-threatening situations of many kinds can easily trigger a fear reaction. Life becomes very hard for such survivors.
So what is the way out? Awareness is a Way Out of Withdrawal
Awareness helps us engage the upper brain, the part of the brain that is over-run when fear responses are running amok. Three types of awareness are particularly useful in moving beyond the hair-trigger reactivity that troubles survivors in the withdrawal stage. (Withdrawal stage #3 in the ETI roadmap).
- Information about how trauma affects the brain. See my blog post on psychoeducation for more on this.
- Being in the present. In trauma therapy, we do this by helping survivors to pay attention to their inner and outer signals. This can be tricky since awareness may also trigger uncomfortable feelings, sensations, and thoughts that take us right back to withdrawal. Expand awareness slowly!
- Body awareness. This helps self-regulation of emotions. Learning to detect and trace what is happening in the body, what sensations are associated with particular triggers (sensory stimuli), alerts, movements, postures, etc., lays an essential foundation for managing emotional responses.
See this blog post
for more information and examples. You Don’t Have to be Grateful to Improve Your Mental Health
With the above in mind, let's now return to the question of gratitude
and positive thinking
. We experience gratitude when we recognize goodness in our life and goodness in others and the world.
Gratitude can be very beneficial
when it is possible. However, while some trauma survivors can benefit
from gratitude, for most it is challenging. The reason has to do with an overactive nervous system. For many survivors, the reactive part of the brain is in charge much of the time (3-2-1). The responsive, proactive, concept-oriented part of the brain (1-2-3), the part of the brain that initiates gratitude, may be mostly on the sidelines.
The difficulty of engaging in exercises requiring robust involvement of the upper brain (1-2-3) leaves many trauma survivors feeling even more inadequate.
ETI psychoeducation poster trauma and the brain Source: Dr. Odelya Gertel Kraybill Expressive Trauma Integration™
This is not because they do not try—or do not want—to be positive. Their hyperactive
nervous system holds them in a constant state of anxious
reactiveness. The pain of trauma has left them feeling “not good enough,” ashamed, guilty, injured, and unworthy. Their upper brain is not engaged enough to overcome those feelings and contemplate gratitude on an on-going basis.
One study suggests that there’s another way to get the rewards commonly associated with gratitude. In 2018, Wong et al. conducted the first positive psychological adjunctive intervention for psychotherapy
clients. About 293 adults who were receiving university-based psychotherapy participated in a study and were randomly assigned to three groups:
- A control group that received only psychotherapy.
- A psychotherapy group that also did plus expressive writing focusing on expressing their deepest thoughts and feelings about stressful experiences.
- A psychotherapy group that also did gratitude by writing letters expressing gratitude to others.
At week 4 and week 12 after doing their first writing work, the gratitude writing group reported better mental health than those who were assigned to expressive writing and to the psychotherapy only group.
The authors found, however, that it was not positive self-expression towards oneself or others that made an impact on the participants’ mental health. It was refraining from the use of negative emotion words that explained the difference in mental health between the gratitude writing group and the expressive writing group (Wong et al., 2018). The Key is Not to Try and Change How You Feel
Trying to change how we feel creates a signal that something needs to be changed or fixed in us. This signal is itself so stressful that it can activate the survival mechanism and put us right back into withdrawal.
It is natural of course to want to be positive. None of us wants to feel fear, pain, or anything else that is uncomfortable. But pain and sadness are an unavoidable part of life. They are here to stay. The idea is not to try to change that reality but to expand our capacity to endure it. How Do We Expand the Capacity to Endure Pain?
Compassion is feeling kindness towards others and empathy
for what they are feeling. Self-compassion is feeling kindness towards oneself. Neff (2003) describes self-compassion as “an emotionally positive self-attitude that [can] protect against the negative consequences of self-judgment, isolation, and rumination (such as depression
)” (p. 85).
Neff suggests a three-fold strategy to activate self-compassion: (a) self-kindness—being kind towards oneself instead of self-judging, (b) focusing on common humanity—perceiving one’s experiences as part of the larger human experience rather than as separating and isolating, and (c) mindfulness
—holding painful thoughts and feelings in balanced awareness rather than over-identifying with them (Neff, 2003. p. 85).
Germer and Neff (2015) suggest the following exercise to experience and build self-compassion:
Expanding the Capacity to Endure Pain
- Think of a situation in your life that is difficult, that is causing you stress. Call the situation to mind, and see if you can actually feel the stress and emotional discomfort in your body.
- Now, say to yourself: -This is a moment of suffering (mindfulness) -Suffering is a part of life (common humanity) -May I be kind to myself at this moment (self-kindness) Or: May I give myself the compassion that I need, or May I learn to accept myself as I am, or May I forgive myself, or May I be patient, or May I be xxxxx.
As a trauma therapist and trauma survivor myself, I find self-compassion to be one of the most valuable and difficult practices.
Self-compassion is not about being grateful for everything that is happening to you, nor is it about pitying yourself about your injuries. Rather, it is about getting attuned to how you feel and honoring that feeling, as you are able, without self-judgment.
For the reasons described above, for trauma survivors, positive engagement with oneself is difficult, especially self-kindness. It is difficult for survivors not to judge themselves for all the things they wish they could have or should have done differently. The instinct to want to change, to be “better,” to be “fixed,” dominates the thoughts of many survivors. It manifests as an ongoing self-critique and often interferes with survivors’ relationships with others. The way to expand the capacity to endure pain begins with being open to not being open. Try NOT to change how you feel, think, or sense things. Begin by observing what you are experiencing, whatever stuckness, whatever fearfulness, whatever anxiety or withdrawal, without evaluation. Symbolically, consider this as a research project. Without trying to change anything, gather data on your senses, reactions, and responses. Simplified self-compassion:
ETI Simplified Self-Compassion Exercise:
- As a general rule, remind yourself that you are ALWAYS doing the best that you can at any given moment. Given a choice, you may have responded differently to events at the time of the trauma. But you couldn't. Survival mechanisms took over and helped you do whatever it took to stay alive.
- When you are able not to try and change how you feel, you “expand” your response to what you are feeling. When you criticize yourself you “contract.”
- When it is difficult and painful say: “It’s ok to feel pain, it’s ok to feel xxx” “I don’t like to feel xxx but it is ok to feel xxx.” Saying this helps your nervous system calm down. The more you do it, the more your ability to relax by choice expands.
- Think of a situation in your life that is distressing.
- Ask yourself: (1) What do I feel right now xxxx (awareness—recognizing the feeling)? (2) Rate on a scale of 1-10: How much do you feel this xxxx feeling (1 little – 10 a lot)?
- Say to yourself: (3) xxxx is a part of life, everybody feels like this sometimes (common humanity). (4) It is ok, I am ok. I am xxxx (your name), I am here, I am now, right now I am safe.
- Check in again with the scale of 1-10 to describe how much you feel xxx.
- Repeat until you get to 5 and under.
This introductory exercise is a good way to experiment with self-compassion and expand your capacity to endure pain. Increased ability to live with pain will result in an increased ability to experience joy. The process of trauma integration should target all aspects of wellness (emotional, cognitive, physical, spiritual
, and social). Over time, you will gradually feel less vulnerable to extremes of highs and lows, and experience an overall sense of sustainability (read more about sustainability on this blog
Germer, C. K., & Neff, K. D. (2015). Cultivating self-compassion in trauma survivors. Mindfulness-oriented interventions for trauma: Integrating contemplative practices, 43-58.
Neff, K. (2003). Self-compassion: An alternative conceptualization of a healthy attitude toward oneself. Self and identity, 2(2), 85-101.
Wong, Y. J., Owen, J., Gabana, N. T., Brown, J. W., McInnis, S., Toth, P., & Gilman, L. (2018). Does gratitude writing improve the mental health of psychotherapy clients? Evidence from a randomized controlled trial. Psychotherapy Research, 28(2), 192-202.
submitted by thisgingercake
to TraumaTherapy [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:40 jeckogeckos SkyShip Parkour (Re upload)/fixed
##Team or individual contributor name
Skyship Parkour is a kind of retake on those classic console maps that we always played.
It offers many different parkour challenges and is not for the faint of heart. This map contains ten fun and frustrating packed levels. When you have collected all of the stars you will receive the prize of FREEDOM!
##What do you love the most about your submission?
This map realy makes feel nostalgic of those good old days on the Xbox playing with friends and having a good time.
##Link to album of screenshots, video trailer, or walkthrough for complex/long maps https://www.mediafire.com/view/8xzcbb4edjmsy5f/shot1.png/file
##Map download link URL here (Avoid using url shorteners or ad-supported links) https://www.mediafire.com/file/cxfayf2unbs19xb/SkyShipParkour_.zip/file
- List of changes you've made
1: Removed item frames as it caused cheating.
2:Changed the height of death
3:Cleaned up some redstone and command blocks
4:Removed some escape methods from the lobby
- since the last submission
##Link to previous submission post (required) https://www.reddit.com/realms/comments/1231vf3/skyship_parkour_map_submission/
submitted by jeckogeckos
to realms [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:39 Rshk01 Going through Extreme Hardship, Calamities, marriage issues, sufferings ? Then please watch this Video and Increase your Istighfar.
Please watch this video from Shaykh Shanqiti https://youtu.be/i1SLNaen4MY
Constant Dhikr of Allah and Istighfar is a way out of all the calamities.
Seek Allah’s forgiveness (Astaghfirullah and other forms of forgiveness day and night) with an intention of receiving Allah’s forgiveness and Mercy. Do this with complete certainty and honesty.
The salaf after praying Qiyyam Al Layl would dedicate an hour before the Start of Fajr for Istighfar. Do this with complete Humility and Surrender to him Subhanu Wa Ta'la.
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said,
“If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not.” (Abu Dawud)
Also memorise this beautiful Dua for Grief & Anxiety
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنِّيْ عَبْدُكَ ، وَابْنُ عَبْدِكَ ، وَابْنُ أَمَتِكَ ، نَاصِيَتِيْ بِيَدِكَ ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ ، سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ ، أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَدًا مِنْ خَلْقِكَ ، أَوْ أَنْزَلْتَهُ فِيْ كِتَابِكَ ، أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِيْ عِلْمِ الْغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ ، أَنْ تَجْعَلَ الْقُرْآنَ رَبِيْعَ قَلْبِيْ ، وَنُوْرَ صَدْرِيْ وَجَلَاءَ حُزْنِيْ ، وَذَهَابَ هَمِّيْ
Allāhumma innī ʿabduk, wa-bnu ʿabdik, wa-bnu amatik, nāṣiyatī bi-yadik, māḍin fiyya ḥukmuk, ʿadlun fiyya qaḍā’uk, as’aluka bi-kulli-smin huwa lak, sammayta bihi nafsak, aw ʿallamtahū aḥadam-min khalqik, aw anzaltahū fī Kitābik, awi-sta’tharta bihī fī ʿilmi-l-ghaybi ʿindak, an tajʿala-l-Qur’āna rabīʿa qalbī, wa nūra ṣadrī wa jalā’a ḥuznī, wa dhahāba hammī.
O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of Your male slave and the son of Your female slave. My forehead is in Your Hand (i.e. you have control over me). I am subject to Your judgement and Your decree concerning me is just. I ask You – by every name that is Yours, by which You have named Yourself, or taught any one of Your creation, or revealed in Your Book, or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You – to make the Qur’ān the spring of my heart, the light of my chest, the banisher of my grief and the reliever of my anxiety.
The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “There is no one amongst you who, when he is stricken with grief and anxiety, says [the above] except that Allah will remove his grief and anxiety, and will give him joy instead.” The companions said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, should we not learn these words?’ He ﷺ replied, ‘Of course! One who hears it should learn it.’”
JazakAllah kheir wa BarakAllahu Feek.
Remember this brother in your dua.
submitted by Rshk01
to saudiarabia [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:37 StepwiseUndrape574 GTA V Crowned Best-Selling Game Of The Decade, But Call Of Duty Dominates Top 10 List
The new decade has everyone feeling a little bit reflective, including fans of video games. The NPD Group, Inc. recently released a ton of information about the gaming market over the last ten years. This information included the best selling games of 2019 and the best selling games between 2010 and 2019. Grand Theft Auto V was the best selling game of the decade across all platforms, but the Call of Duty franchise truly won the 2010s.
The NPD Group, Inc. is a New York-based market research company that tracks twenty different industries. Mat Piscatella, a video games market research analyst, recently posted on Twitter the information that the company has gathered both over the last year and over the last decade. Grand Theft Auto V, with an estimated 110 million copies sold. However, the Call of Duty franchise may be the true MVP of the decade. Ten out of the fifteen most popular games in the 2010s were Call of Duty games. This includes the most recent addition to the franchise, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The best selling Call of Duty game was Call of Duty: Black Ops. The game was originally released in November 2010 for Microsoft Windows, the Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360, and OS X and was later released on mobile. There may even be a reboot in 2020.
Several of the other best selling games of the decade are not a surprise. These games include Red Dead Redemption II, Minecraft, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Mario Kart 8, Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Destiny, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Star Wars Battlefront 2015. All of these games made a splash in the 2010s and some even inspired memes and their own cult followings.
The NPD Group, Inc. also released information about consoles. The Playstation 4 was the best selling console of the 2010s, while PS4 Dualshock 4 wireless controller in black was the best selling accessory. However, the Nintendo Switch dominated 2019. It was the best selling console of the year and Switch Pro controller was the best selling accessory.
call of duty modern warfare gameplay Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
The best-selling games of 2019 were a little more shocking. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was unsurprisingly the best selling game of 2019, but it was followed by NBA 2K20 and Madden NFL 20. They beat out games such as Borderlands 3, Kingdom Hearts III, and the Outer Worlds which were games that were generally better reviewed and received more hype.Games from series like NBA 2K and Madden NFL appear to have a strong, consistent fan base.
What can the numbers from the 2010s tell us about the video game industry? There have been a variety of interesting games that have come out in the last decade, but the most popular genres appear to be first person shooters and action adventure games. It also seems that many video game fans were drawn to the “open world” concept. Will these preferences continue to reign throughout the 2020s? NPD Group, Inc. reported that that video game spending in general declined in 2019, but it is still a major industry. What do you think HotHardware readers? What video game trends will be the most popular in the 2020s?
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5moddedvehicles_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:37 ChicagoBearz55 Wheelchair Bus Side Rail Removal
| || | submitted by ChicagoBearz55 to skoolies [link] [comments]
! This is my first post (of many?) on the sub. Me and my gf just purchased a 2002 Chevy Express short bus and are currently underway of converting it for full time bus life.
Right now, we are in the process of taking stuff out of the bus (just removed the seats) and are at a roadblock with the wheelchair rails. We have seen videos on how to remove the rails located on the floor (shown in photos) but have not seen anything online about how to remove the rails located below and above the windows (also shown in photos).
We would like to remove them because we plan on re-insulating all the walls and replacing them with something nicer than sheet metal. The problem is we cant remove the walls yet because the rails are bolted over them with some kind of fixture that has a circular hole (cannot be unscrewed). We could just cut the walls around the rails but that’s something we’re hoping to avoid. The side rails also stick out from the walls about 1-1.5 inches or so which seems like it could be annoying to build around.
Are there any solutions that some of you have found that work? Are people just building around these rails? Any insight or advice is appreciated as we have no idea what we are doing lol.
TLDR: we need a way to remove the wheel chair side rails because they are bolted over the bus walls.
2023.03.29 21:35 sageofshadow Maxon Announces 2023.2!
This is the Official Discussion Thread. All other threads regarding Release 2023.2 will be removed. Please do not spam the sub with new release threads, keep all discussion here. Hey all! Since this update has some new features, we're doing a release thread! u/RocketLasso Did an amazing breakdown of what's new, so this thread is essentially going to link to his video, so you can all see the new features in practice.
Please Upvote this Post for visibility! - It would be nice if people subscribed to the sub, but aren't active visitors can see it and come contribute to the discussion.
The C4D Updates
The Redshift Updates
- Huge Update to the Commander
- Ability to search/add/launch basically everything in C4D, not just commands/objects. Includes Everything in the asset browser, scene objects, materials, includes advanced filtering, metadata (Eg. searching 'PSR' will bring up "Reset Transform" - the new name for older Reset PSR command)
- New context sensitive ability, will prioritize results based on context (I.E. will prioritize materials first if launched from the material palette, will prioritize Objects if launched from the object palette etc)
- Updates to Symmetry
- Much of the 2023.1 Symmetry hub features are now folded into the Symmetry object
- Multiple objects are now supported in a single symmetry object.
- New Thicken Object
- Does what it says, its a replacement for the older method of using the cloth surface to thicken objects. Works much better with more options. (Strong recommend to watch the Rocket Lasso video on the thicken tool, there are soooo many good use-cases beyond what you might expect)
- Pyro Updates
- New Viewport enhancements, including in-viewport lighting previews with RS and standard lights.
- Maxon Noises now integrated into the Pyro object
- Drive Pyro colour with colour vertex maps- Changes to the rotation force to be more consistent
- New Updates for 'Balloon Weights'
- Much finer controls over inflation and deflation of Cloth sim objects using vertex maps.
- GLTF import/export improved- Now supports Redshift materials.
- Node Updates
- UI improvements for identifying node types, port data types, through colours, shapes
- Side panels return, showing attributes, assets etc on side panels inside the node view (works for material nodes as well)
- Many workflow improvements (duplicate nodes with wires attached, copy wires to new nodes, select upstream/downstream nodes, breadcrumb navigation)
- Debugging tools allowing power users to see performance metrics for each node in a tree
- New Sun and Sky system
- New Material Flakes system
submitted by sageofshadow
to Cinema4D [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:34 toes_kania pompompurin (owner of hacker forum) was a drainer
2023.03.29 21:33 USAconsumerDad [WTS] Benchmade, Spyderco, Buck, S&W, and a fidget
Modified Benchmade 550 (full size Griptilian) - SV 200/TV 250 Knife comes with Brass Meton Boss scales, titanium clip, pouch, old scales/clip, no box. I removed the DLC coating, acid etched, and stone washed the blade. It’s been sharpened on my WSPA and never carried since modifying.
Spyderco Canis - SV 190 Carbon fiber scales, second owner, I never carried the knife and the edge looks unused. I’d say this is LNIB, comes with box.
Smith & Wesson Powerglide- SV 65 Not an automatic, it folds to open. Like new, never carried or cut (except my thumb). Missing the belt clip.
Buck Onset Flipper - SV 20, add on for 15 Steel handles, solid knife. Can’t spend your $20 in a better way.
Meton Boss fidget stick spinner thing - SV 50 Made of titanium, the top spins via bearing. Too small for me so I don’t really use it. Cool desk toy, fits in pocket easily.
PPF&F is preferred, will ship via USPS.
Feel free to shoot me messages or offers, priority goes to yolo comments (over DMs).
submitted by USAconsumerDad
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:33 TomscoutCH Refund
Hello ! I'm looking to buy the game but before I want to know if its possible to refund the game if I really dont like it ? I saw videos that said they remove you the game from your account but keep the money, its true ?
submitted by TomscoutCH
to EscapefromTarkov [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:33 OsceButters Council on Chiropractic Education - lowering standards even more and things will get wild
I've been following the CCE's accreditation standards for a long time. Sometime around 2025 or so they will be releasing their final standards, which are currently in their second draft. As of right now, the four major things they are moving forward with that will have a big impact:
- Removing the 4200 hour requirement. Currently they have a minimum 4200 hour requirement for an accredited DC program (DCP) that they say they will remove. There is one state that has held out with its own requirements, which is California. They require 4400 hours in specific disciplines, which most colleges have a .... loose... interpretation of. LOL CCE is supposedly "working on" California to remove their requirement, which would actually be nice. The justification for removing this is to be "less prescriptive" and because there is "no data that supports that XXXX hours means anything relative to education..." Fair enough.
- Adding a 1,000 hour minimum of patient encounter time, which supposedly all but 7 chiro colleges currently meet. Odd choice, given they are removing the total hours for the program, but then dictating minimum hours of patient encounters. THis will be... loosely... interpreted by programs, too, i.e. they will have a laundry list of OSCEs, videos used in classes, etc that qualify toward "patient encounters" to rack up these hours. Easiest would just be to have students in clinic 1000+ hours, LOL. When asked if they had data to support an arbitrary # of hours in clinic when they said there was no data to support a 4200 hour program minimum, they danced around the answer. Meaning, the answer is "no" but the person running the CCE wasn't interested in saying this or further explaining where this 1000 hour number came from, or why. LOL unfortunately typical of CCE, who... lack... transparency.
- They will further lower the admissions standards, which is beyond bizarre. What is currently the "alternative track" for admissions will become the new standard: 2.75 best of 90 in anything or any 4 year degree, no science required. This will give further ammunition to the soulless admissions sales reps who enroll, enroll, enroll, enroll and then it will be up to the academic team to figure out WTF to do with these people AFTER accepting them into a program they have no chance of passing. Some schools are lying out of their teeth and saying AATP folks "do just as well as everyone else" which means they are either lying, or their regular admits are doing just as poorly as the poorly prepared ones. Why the CCE continues to LOWER admissions standards every chance they get is bizarre and again hidden in the "we want to be less prescriptive" shadows. If I know one thing about the CCE, it's that SOME school or group of schools will benefit from this, and they are greatly influencing the council.
- Last bizarre move, they are allowing programs to teach according to a variety of philosophies, which will include for the first time "competency based education." CBE sounds good on face value, but I am unaware of any professional program in the nation that uses CBE. Interestingly, this one reveals who is greatly influencing CCE at the moment, and that's NWHSU, who just happen to have about a 1 year jump on this and are planning on converting their program to CBE. Their current president, who is not a DC and had no healthcare experience prior to working at NWHSU, is a champion of CBE and so this is a clear nod to her and that school. CBE basically says that students learn at any pace they want and once they show competency in something, they move on to the next thing. There are a million wrong ways to do CBE and 1 right way, so I can assure you this is an experiment I wouldn't want to be a part of. As such, I would avoid NWHSU like the plague for the next 5-7 years if I were a student thinking about attending there. I have no idea how they will get this to work, and I know from some personal experience that their institutional reporting people aren't adverse to... loosely... interpreting or setting things up to cook the books a little when it comes to accreditation (like using community based practices for clinic and making it all too easy for all students to show competency by using grading rubrics that all but guarantee that no matter what the student is able to do or not do).
Will be interesting times, as always, in chiro ed.
submitted by OsceButters
to Chiropractic [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:31 Grizzlybehrz Can someone help buy one of these for me and send it to the US? I will pay!
2023.03.29 21:28 EcstaticSpeech3096 False advertisement from dealership
When I bought my first car (2016) all I was looking for was an affordable AWD. AWD was important to me because I went to college in the mountains.
A Hyundai salesperson pointed me to a row of 2014 Hyundai Accents (I learned the hard way that they are FWD) Young and naive I picked one out, test drove it, didn’t second guess it and bought it.
After I got into an accident in the snow, the cop even made a comment that I should be driving an AWD. I reached out to the dealership multiple times and they told me the sales person I worked with no longer worked there and then quit responding. I found a VIN specific video of them advertising my car as AWD and sent it to the dealership and Hyundai USA. No responses.
A body shop quoted me $1500 of work but luckily with YouTube I was able to fix it myself for about $300.
Not sure if there’s anything I can do but felt like putting this out there…
Edit to add: the link of the car I ended up buying, where they advertise it’s AWD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV7bxAvYhDI&crms=50034&utm_source=crmsuite&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Re%3A+Re%3A+Prestige+Hyundai+of+Kingston%2C+NY+-+2020+Elantra
submitted by EcstaticSpeech3096
to Hyundai [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:25 Bruberlul Have Questions about Rust Repairs
2023.03.29 21:24 TitanicMan [Long] That damn dog is still broken. — a thorough analysis of the K-9 Unit, with solutions
(Can skip to Possible Solutions
if you do not wish to read a wall of text about FPS video game balancing and how the dog defies it.) First time playing in a while, started at day 1 and pretty much stopped because that damn cheap ass OP K-9 bullshit.
I see it's gotten a little better, but it still gives me a distinct aggravation because it bypasses so many things about the game. I'm not raging about it, I say well played to every other death, it just feels like such undeserved points when that thing walks in.
The swear words you will see during this post are not death/loss rage, it is my inner Game Dev wondering how the hell such an asinine half-assed weapon passed QA.
The Dog Is Illogical: If it's a living creature, why the fuck is it completely invisible to proximity weapons?
If it's equipment, why the fuck doesn't EMP or Trophy System deal with or even affect it?
The hit distance is ridiculous. When there should still be a solid second or two to shoot, you die when it nips the air 4 feet away from you. Very little chance to fight back in small rooms because it's an insta-kill before you get 2 bullets out of the fastest SMG. Worse off with that hit distance, it barely has to move to clear out an entire room. Absolute worst case scenario, one so happens to be released near a spawn point. It will sit there and basically skip everyones turns while delivering free points to the other team.
Something else, regardless of what it's technically classified as, it is a living creature. The damn thing should have a headshot hitbox, and it should respond to bullets. A creature that's a fraction of the strength and armor of a human soldier should at least fucking flinch when it gets domed between the eyes, but it doesn't even break stride. Shoot it from ten feet away and it takes one step and kills you without even blinking. Snipers are screwed. Shoot it right in the face with the most beefy sniper and it defies physics to bite you on the next chamber anyway. Something that would "One Shot, One Kill" on the much tougher players doesn't even slow it down.
I will say, at least they put back the paw icon. That thing was even more of a menace when it was just a regular enemy dot.
Overall though, I still can't believe it's this broken, and I still stand by most K-9 users can't even hold a gun. It is such cheap kills, and it's one of those things that nobody wants to address because it benefits them with guaranteed free points. (Like the Oppressor MKII in GTA) Why remove it when you can just join the party and have free points also, completely negating the use of other operator skills?
Everyone uses that damn dog, and it's barely a game at times. You can tell when the shitty players' operator skills finally fill because like 3 of the little shits come running out halfway through the game and they just swamp everyone back to back to back. The only place it's fair is in Frontline because you have that pocket of time in a safe spot to not get insta-killed by a little anklebiter.
And that's just functionality. I love all dogs, but they could've chosen a better looking dog. The real military has like majestic German Shepards and 99% of the players that missed that little tiny event get this creepy ghetto junkyard hellhound. I feel like the broken mechanics would be a little easier to swallow if you didn't see the absolute most kickable dog enter the room to do it. Doesn't feel like military K-9, it feels like "here we go again with the bullshit video game dog"
I see so many easy solutions that balance the dog while keeping it's beloved OP elements. (Not that any of you or Activision will give enough of a shit to do any of them)
Using the Shock RC as a point of reference, as it's the closest thing in terms of functionality. From roughly the same distance, the Shock RC can only zap someone, and only once. Like the K-9 it travels along the ground with the omnipotence to take the most efficient route directly to the nearest player.
TL;DR / IN CONCLUSION:, the current state of the K-9 poses no logical purpose other than cheaply gained happiness (which is why it stays). It's attack is factually overpowered, unrealistic, and it's defense is through the roof. It bypasses all defense systems and is not behaviorally affected by damage. Coupled with the overly extended bite range, it's nearly a God creature in most scenarios on these small maps. Being classified as an Operator Skill despite acting with the power of a scorestreak means even the worst players can rack up several kills and tip the odds. A whole team could theoretically win Team Deathmatch with 2 dogs used each (in Public) or 3 dogs each (in Ranked) while never having fired a single bullet or swinging a single melee. A couple of people with dogs, and regular players, is not a balanced team. I would even go as far to say one dog can make the odds tipped in the current scenario where's it's dead silent and only on radar. Tweaking any single one of these aspects would make it make sense.
- A: if the dogs gonna insta-kill from 4 feet away, usually the first moment you see it in a small area, it can only do that once, as per Shock RC, Hunter Killer Drone, and all other small tracking equipment.
- B: the damn dog has to actually bite you if it's gonna relentlessly clear out whole rooms of people. It can't just rotate and get everyone in every far corner because it bit the air.
- C: Make the dog equal to a living creature and/or equipment.
- Headshot hitbox. It doesn't have to give extra points, just do more damage when it's shot in the damn dangerous-ass face.
- it moves, it has a heartbeat, it's alive. Walking right past proximity mines is bullshit. If it "smelled" them and avoided them like real military dogs, that'd be one thing. But the little shit standing on a motion sensor and surviving is absolute hogwash.
- flinching and reaction. If you shoot it, at the very least it should drop it's running speed or stop for a moment, just as the people do.
- responds to EMP's, toxic gas, and other tacticals. I will say a dog could probably find it's way through smoke, but Krypto the Super Dog over here needs to react to the chemical shit in his lungs and his vest getting zapped.
- D: make the dog equal to equipment. It's got a glowing vest, it's on the radar, and it explodes when it dies. There's something in that vest for sure, and Trophy Systems among other equipment detectors should be able to see and neutralize it. At the very least, the vest is a solid argument for EMP's and the likes affecting the dog.
- E: Move it to Scorestreaks. I would like to make mention of one looming argument: "but you keep comparing it to scorestreaks when it's an operator skill" — Considering it's likeness is far closer to scorestreaks, maybe it belongs there. Operator skills are some shit in your hand or something static you drop in one spot, not a magic 2 foot tall killing machine that immediately leaves you and does its own thing. That is 100% the kinda thing scorestreaks do, and absolutely not something ANY of the other operator skills do. Seriously, go check. Exactly none of the other Operator Skills share any traits with the K-9, but many scorestreaks do. Moving it to scorestreaks would add immense balance in itself because you'd have to earn such a killing machine, just like all the others. You wouldn't be guaranteed 3-5 kills just for existing. (Also, it's not much of an Operator Skill if they're not controlling any aspect of what the dog is doing. More of dog skill.)
- OPTIONAL: Like the Shock RC, Hunter Killer Drone, and etc, there should be a commander announcement saying "Enemy K-9 Unit has been released." For what it is, even with the paw icon, a weapon of that power shouldn't go unmentioned. (Plus it's on the radar. You would think in real life, the commander might be inclined to mention the biggest thorn in your ass has just arrived, and not just let it wander up behind the entire squad) The most harmless things have an announcement, but not the silent insta-kill ninja dog.
- OPTIONAL: Integrate K-9's into the enemy list for friendly spawning, so you get spawned away from them and don't spawn-die 3 times in a row without leaving the loading screen because of the little shit running in a circle — at least other spawn-killers like the Stealth Chopper, Sentry Turret, and Hunter KilleSwarm have a fair possibility to not lock onto the spawn area. Right now, once the dog is there, it's there til its timer is up, and you can't duck for cover or even run.
- OPTIONAL: when the K-9 first came out, they immediately demonstrated it can have skins. Make more. A lot more. Why is there only 2 and they don't even sell 1 anymore? Is Activision silly? People love dogs. They'd make a killing selling fuzzy buddies. (Plus how hilarious would it be to get merc'ed by a poodle? Even if the dogs still broken, that'd take the sting off massively.) It's understandable if they want to dodge cute animals in the shooty game, but they could still at least add more fugly ghetto dogs, hell hounds from zombies, and actual military dogs. The default skin looks like it crawled out of somethings ass at a pet cemetery in the south side of hell.
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
You may now refuse to read the post, downvote, and argue the dog is good because you personally like it. I am also open to argumentative responses that would've been easily addressed had they actually read my post, but they didn't.
submitted by TitanicMan
to CallOfDutyMobile [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:23 Anshin I am so tired of youtube's algorithm
2023.03.29 21:21 Lukasimo1996 Povedal som si, že sa patrí kuknúť prvé diely #ME (press F ) Pokémon kartičky boli, sú a budú TOP
2023.03.29 21:18 Banglapolska Expecting quarantine kittens…
Because back in February I was gruesomely sick from the Rona and didn’t think my kitten was big enough to become a babydaddy, and too weak to do much else but grumble something to them about finding another hobby. I had big plans for these two wayward children involving a visit to the vet; because of setbacks that started in 2020 they were booking several months down the calendar. Now I have a momma-to-be and a daddy who’s about to have his little onions removed.
I know absolutely nothing about what to do for momma Meggie. We figure the babies will come in the second half of April. How on earth do we prepare for kittens? There are four other cats in this house, all of them but babydaddy Billy fixed. I have never had a pregnant cat before and no idea of what to do to keep her safe and comfortable. Advice is welcome!
submitted by Banglapolska
to cats [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:11 IronManBow [H] Large List of Games [W] PayPal (US), The Last of Us Part I
submitted by IronManBow
to SteamGameSwap [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:09 wutang_72 Need an opinion…
So I am currently talking with a YouTuber (who will be unnamed for this) who wants access to the CS2 beta to record for a video. He currently has an acc with access to it, and needs a couple more accounts for his teammates to play on…
He is a trustworthy YouTuber and legit guy from what I’ve read, and I’ve also watched him since I got into csgo nearly 10 years ago.
However, this account that I have is my one and only account, again; nearly 10 years old…He says if there were any damages that happen to my account he will fix them, but the dudes he is queuing with are close members of his “team” (meaning his YouTube/brand) that have full access to his socials and YouTube.
I just have a gut feeling that giving out my steam info to him is a bad idea. Like if anything were to happen to my account; I’m pretty much screwed. Not to discredit his credibility, but it’s a big risk for me. 1. It’s against Steam TOS so I’m screwed there if something happens. 2. I have mobile Authenticator, I don’t think they can remove that, trade skins, or delete my account unless they have my phone/email to do such a thing?
I kind of have a feeling of what I’m going to tell said YouTuber; but what’re your guys thoughts?
EDIT: forgot to mention he said he will also promote me in his video. I wouldn’t be doing this for nothing.
submitted by wutang_72
to GlobalOffensive [link] [comments]